Prt11

Kitty POV (author 🤟)

It was already 5 in the morning and Jaydee woke up first, she look at her side and found a Gorgeous lady sleeping peacefully besides her while hugging her Jaydee can't help but to smile when she sees her Favorite person Sleeping next to her, she Moved the strand of hair behind of Frances ear.

" Ang sarap Gumising sa umaga kapag Ganito yung Bubungad sayo" Jaydee said to her self.

Pagkatapos Ni Jaydee titigan si Frances she already get out of bed and makes some breakfast for Frances.

" May I Help you Po Ma'am??" Jaydee was surprised when someone speak behind her.

" F-I'm so sorry" Sabi ni Jaydee when she realized it was the Maid behind her.

" Ano po Gusto nyo??" The maid ask.
Jaydee just smiled " Don't worry I ahh, I'm- I will Cook breakfast for Queen"sabi ni Jaydee, the Maid just smiled and Nodded.

" Okay po Ma'am Kung May kailangan po kayo tawagin nyo lang po ako" the maid said and Jaydee just smiled.

after Jaydee talk with the maid she started to Make some breakfast for Queen and for her, Jaydee put alot of Efforts just Making a breakfast since it's her first time Eating with Frances.

While Jaydee was busy making breakfast Frances Just woke up with a smile on her face and she immediately look for Jaydee but she didn't see Jaydee beside her so she started to Get out of her bed and walk out from her room and started to look for Jaydee.

Kahit medyo Magulo pa ang buhok at dipa nag Hilamos Lumabas sya nang kwarto nya at hinanap si Jaydee na kasalukuyang nag luluto nang almusal.

Frances ask her maids if someone see Jaydee around and one of the maid told her that Jaydee was currently cooking breakfast at the kitchen.

While Jaydee was too focused Cooking she didn't Notice that someone is standing behind her.

Frances smiled and Grabbed her Arms around Jaydee and place her chin to Jaydee's shoulder.

" Good morning" franc said to Jaydee and Jaydee was bit surprised when someone hug her but immediately smiled when she found it's her Queen.

" Good Morning" Jaydee smile.
" Mmm~ smells Good" France said but she didn't mean the food she means Jaydee smell.

" malapit nako matapos Just seat there anf prepare the Plates" Jayde said.
Frances just Nodded and kissed Jaydee Cheek.

🕐🕜

" Mm! It's Taste Good" France Said with happiness on her Eyes.

" It's just omelette and bacon bacon" Jaydee said but she's happy that France like what she cooked.

" No it's not just, it's really hard to have a Normal meal in this house you know" Frances said.
" Then why don't you tell you maid to cook you a normal meal" Jaydee said while she's having fun Watching Queen Eating.

" I don't need they know their job" France said and Continue eating, Jaydee smiled when France Finish all the food she made.

🕐🕜

It's already 7 in the Morning when Jaydee planned to Go home and she admitted that she doesn't want to leave Frances house cause she already miss the Girl well same Goes to Frances who keeps on looking on her phone waiting for jaydee's text.

JD Pov.

I'm already Home when I found my Mother on the Couch watching TV while Talking to someone on the phone.

If mom is here where's my Dad?? And why they didn't told me that they already home.

" Honey our daughter is not going to Join that Service" My mom said.

Mom was talking to Dad.
I was about to great My mom when she say something that makes me Shocked.

" I won't let you Join her for some dangerous Training Jason, My daughter Don't need Does Service" mom said.

I just hide behind the wall and watch my mom having conversations with my dad on the phone.

" Well we'll be Able to protect her from them, you know it's your fault why we need to Hide" mom said.

The fuck they talking about..

" You choose this Job Jason and I have no choice to, so don't Do this to our Daughter, I want a normal life for her" mom said.

What the fuck they talking about??? What Normal??? What's Going on??.

" Fuck you Jason!, I thought you Gonna Quit? All this time I've been trying to find a reason to make you quit that Fucking Job!" Mom said in Anger and she already crying.

Well it's my first time watching my mom crying and it's really hard to watch her like that.

" Don't blame me you jerk! I doing this because I fucking loved you and Now you're telling me You will let Our daughter join? What's happened to your dumn head?? " Mom said

" You know what fuck you! And I'm done with your shit, it's up to you what your Gonna choose" mom said and end their convo.

I just breathe deeply and fixed myself and act like nothings happen.

" I'm home" I said.

My mom was bit surprised should I say she's has this scared expression on her face and she immediately wiped her tears.

" Mom? " I said

" Kanina kapa ba??" She ask.

" No kararating ko lang" i said   and she just exhale and smile " come here give your moms hug" she said and I did I hug her.

" what's wrong?? And Where's dad" i ask
"Nothing Honey and your is on the business trip" she said but I know she's not telling the truth.

" San ka galing??" She ask and we broke the hug. " I went to my friend House and sleep their for School work" i lied.

" OW~ Don't over work your self Honey " she said and brush my hair.
" Did you already eat? " She ask again" yeah I already did amm~ mam I need to do something I'll Go now" sabi ko.

She just nodded and I walked into my room.

I sat on my swivel chair and look blankly on my Computer screen.

What was that?? I'm curious about what my parents Job.
Fuck what if their job is the same job that Queens father.

Fuck I'm confused again fuck I need to do something.