Prt14

" I like this one" Sabi ni Queen habang hawak yung dress na Na napili nya.

Nasa Mall kami ngayon after we fought recently.
She decided to go to mall and spend our time together as my payback for what I did.
Kahit May classe ako ngayon I had to Do this para mabawasan yung galit Neto, lah eh Malakas talaga to sakin.

" Sige sukat mo muna Titingin mona ako dito " sabi ko.

" Okay, your eyes jaydee" she said and narrow her eyes.
" hindi na nga" sabi ko. She already walk and the Saleslady Guided her to the dressing room.

While Queen was on the fitting room I just keep on looking for Nice Shirt and pants that's look comfy to wear.
I was just looking around and checking the Tag when someone tap my shoulder.

Lumingon ako sa Kaliwa at Na bigla ako nung nakita ko yung Familiar na Babae. She has this Pretty smile and face.

" Still remember me?" She ask.
" Urm~ you look familiar" I said. " Aw~ Jaydee how come I remember you and you don't" she pout.

She's Cute.

" I'm sorry" I said and rub the back of my neck

" I'm sorry" I said and rub the back of my neck. she just give me her eyes smile and I swear she's Cute when she's smile like that.

" It's me Nile" she said.

Nile??? Ohhh~

" AHH yeah I remember you now" I smiled. She just smiled.

" So what are you doing here??" I ask her. " I'm just looking for new clothes" she smiled and I just Nodded.

" So did you already found something? " I ask her. She just swayed her head left to right.
" Ow~ well same" I said. She just chuckled and hold my arm.
I was surprised when she hugged my arm.

I'm afraid that Queen will see as.
" Wana grab some lunch?" She ask me.
" Urm~ i ca-"

" Excus me, can you Take off your hands on my girlfriend"

Ohh fuck here it Goes

W-wait?? What?? Did she just said Girlfriend??.

Nile look to the person who just talked.

" Hi" Nile said and she has this cheeky smile. Queen just smirk and she look at Nile.
" I can't believe we still met you here, what a small world" Queen said in Sassy way. " Well, I'm lucky enough to meet Jaydee" she said and hold my arm tightly. I see Queen bit her Lip and she's pissed off.

I can feel the tension between this Pretty lady's And I don't like it.

I take off Nile hands around my arm and move away from her since I'm afraid of Queen caus she's really pissed off.

" It's nice to see here Nile"i awkwardly said and hold Queen hand.
" Queen let's go" I whispered.
Queen was still looking at Nile she really pissed.

" It's nice to see you again Jaydee btw I have to leave now, bye Frances " Nile said and started to leave the place.

" You know her?? " I ask " NO, and don't talk to me" she said and walk to the cashier.

-------

" Come on Queen, I didn't expect her to be there" Sabi ko. Yes Nandito nanaman si Jaydee Todong pag su-suyo kay Queen

After we had lunch together we decided to go home to our house.

" Stop talking to me and focus on the road" she said while fixing her lipstick.
" Your such lady magnet" she said.
" I'm not" Sabi ko, well that's true story.

" Even you Deny it to me I know your a cheeks Magnet Jaydee" she said.

" How??" I ask. " Coco told me that some off you're classmates was Dreaming to date you" she said.

" Well I don't Know about" I lied.

" Don't act innocent jaydee" she said.

" Whatever, let's not bring that topic" I said. " Ayow mo lang Mahuli kita" she said.

" That was on the past " i said. " You better watch people around you there's so many snakes want to swallow you" she said.

I just laughed because she's really cute when she's mad.

" I know" I said " I know TSS," she just looked outside the window.

---

" Come on queen" I said. Hanggang ngayon di parin kaming okay.

Nasa Living room kami ngayon and she's seating on the other couch looking at her phone and ignoring me.

" Manigas ka Jan" she said. I just pout and look at her. " Sorry na kasi" sabi ko at Lumapit sa kanya.
" Don't ever try to get closer" she said. I ignored her and bend down so I can slide head between her arms and position myself between her legs and I circled arms around her waist.
I placed my left ear on her chest so I can hear her heart beat and to tell you it's really beating so fast right now.

" Jaydee get off me" she said " not until you forgive me" I said and look at her with my Puppy eyes.

She just sigh and bit her lip.
" Promise me first" she said and look into my eyes " Don't ever try to flirt" she said. "I'm not" sabi ko.
She just rolled her eyes and she put down her phone and she put her hands on my cheeks.

" I like you" she said. I was shocked when she suddenly confess.

Fuck!!!!! Jaydeee Your Lucky!!!

I don't know what to say I just stayed in my position looking to her Beautiful eyes.

" I like you Jaydee and that's why I don't like anyone being clinging to you" she said. " I'm hope that you feel the same way to cause if you don't I'll end your life " she said seriously.

I just smirk.

" you don't have to do that" i pause and look on her lips " the feeling is mutual" i said and slowly capture her lips that I'm longing to taste.

I kiss her kissable lips and pulled her closer to me. And I felt that she's kissing me back and I just smiled between our kiss.

Her hands was lock together on the back of my neck.

This time I insert my tongue and she gladly accept it.

Fuck I'm feeling hit this time.

I never experienced making out in the living room I'll do one night stand but I never get to this point just like we're doing now.

"Mm~" oh my her moan feels good in my ears.

________________

Hephep!!!!! Lam nyo na anong next kaya lets bring this to the next chapter Guys hahahahah.