Prt49

Kitty Pov. ( author nyo pagod na!! Char.)

After tiring things they did inside their room they plan to eat first before they Went to the sea..

Jaydee was on her lover's back watching those people eyeing her lover and she just glare some of the guys.

What she can do though, her girlfriend is model and Fucking Hot in every thing her girlfriend do.

( just imagine that Queen was wearing this.. Oh diba)

" fuck this people" jayde whispered but Queen heard it and she just smirk and continue to walk and tease her lover

" it's nice to see you two again" Queen friend say. " same here" Queen said and kiss her friend cheek. " Did you enjoy here" she ask. " oh we did" Queen look at Jaydee with her seductive look.

Jaydee just gulp and ignored her lover stares.

Queen was talking to her friend on their table while she's just looking around and Starring at her girlfriend.

" there's so many rides here" Queen friend said. " oh really that's great" Queen said excitedly and look at JD.

____

Jaydee excuse herself cause she needs to used the comfort room and while she was making her way through the comfort room she bomb into someone that she did expect to meet.

She was froze when the guy look at her with smirk.
" You probably know me" the guy said.
" N-no" she stutter.

_____

Queen was now all alone on their table since her friend excuse herself cause she has to do something and Jaydee didn't came back after she excuse herself.

Queen was starting to irritate cause she knew Jaydee was with someone again, she knew that her girlfriend was really lady magnet.

She started to call Her but Jaydee didn't answer her call and messages.

When she had enough already she started to look for Jaydee but since the resort was to big for her to look her Girlfriend she call some help from her friend and some of the helper of the resort help her look for jaydee.

It's getting dark but still they didn't found where Jaydee is and she ws already feel panic now.

" ma'am we found her already" one of the guy said. "where?!"she ask and getting mad." but ma'am "the guy look on her co-mate.

" what!? " she ask." we rush her in the Hospital "he said." what!? "

Meanwhile on the other side of the road.

" did you do what i say to you? " tthe person say to the guy.

" yes Boss" the guy said while watching the women rushing through the Emergency Room.