Prt36

Jaydee Pov.

" BackUp!! " Shouted through my walkie talkie.

Jaydee!! Stay where you at! They're nearer on your area!!- Jake.

Fuck! Sir!! Back!! Up Stell is bleeding!- Epoy.

Team A listen!!. Whatever happened don't let them Go!!- ( Sargent.)

We're in the middle of battle and were part of mission and the military was on attack now and one of our comrades our injured.

I hold my Robinson XCR.

Fuck I hope this will end!! I miss my Babe I mean my bed.

Hey Jaydee-chan!! Don't fire!! I can clearly see you!!- rima.

What am I going to then?!! They're fucking here.

Exchanges fire between the Enemies and our team. Fuck I'm gonna die here without doing nothing!!!.

*Granade explosion*

Fuck who the hell Throw it!!!.

Feel ko mabingi nako dito!!!. Kailangan kong kumilos.

I look over the Enemies area and theyfucking that tough.

I fire the Tall guy on Mask and Down. I hide.

Who the fuck throw the granade!!- Elvin

I look over again and I notic that it's only 3 of them.

"It's only three of them" I informed them.

Good team A ready to ambush!" Lucas order.

________

" Every one!! Good job!" Lucas shoutout.
We smiled because of Success operation the three MNLF was already send on the Prison.

" Nice Job jaydee-san" Rima nugde me. " Ah!" I flinch since I have cut on my waist. " Ops I forgot" she said.

" Let's Pack our things and let move out!" Elvin said.

________

"Shit..my back hurts" Gelo groaned in pain. Rima Put some Pain relief plaster.
And rima even put a force when she tap he's back his back.

"Ah!!! Napaka sadista mo talaga Japanese ka!' Gelo pout.
We just laugh and Fixed our things, I searched for my phone and I found an multiple call from Karla and Queen.

" Paktay" i whisper. I just sigh and type something on my phone and send it.

They still don't know about my job except my parents, I can just tell them. It's to dangerous to tell them.

Next week will be Karla's graduation and she expecting me to be there.
It's unfair,she wasn't in my graduation but when it comes to her haysss.

Queen Sims busy This past few weeks but she keep on updating me about her day, she said she's having argument with her husband, and I don't know What's the reason but yeah whatever.
I don't give a dumb shit about that Rude Man.

" Jaydee-cha, do you want to drink?" Rima ask. " Yeah sure, where?" I ask.

" At the famous bar in this City" she said. " Sama" Gelo said.

______________

" Wow~ This Drink is lit" Gelo said.
" Tol, Don't forget you need to Go for next Duty" i warn him. " Ngayon lang naman" he said. " I hope your Future Wife won't disappointed" rima said.

"Ano?. My future wife will be blessed if she will marry me" sabi Neto at uminom nang kanyang Beer. Rima just rolled her eyes.

" Hey, Did you already had the Research?" I ask her " oh, yeah. The Guy who's working with him is known as Great in fighting and very train Guy" she said. " What his name?" I ask.

" Ken" she said. " Ken" I said and nodded.

" Btw, do you know that Person?" She ask. " Who?" I ask " that Business man" she said. " Oh, Mr. Archie?. He's the father of my Ex" ex? I don't think so.

" Oh~ that's shocked me" she said and drink her Vodka. " He's really To private, at first I thought his nice since he's my father's close friend " I said.

" The heck, so he knows that your dad is working as Agent to?" She ask.
" I don't know" I said.

" You should be careful" she said " I will" I said. " Hey, Let's call some cheeks " Gelo said. Deng his Drunk now.

" Shit, I think we better send him home" she said. " Mahinang nila-lang.
.

____________

" WHAT?!! " I heard my Heard my father shouted from the living room.

I went outside my room and found my father was talking on his phone while my Mom was rubbing his back.

" They back out?!. Why??"  I walk to them and look at my mom.
" We can't cancel it! We need them" he said.
••••
" What's wrong??" I ask my dad.
" The investor cancel their Partnership in our company" he said with his prostrated expression.

" Why?" I ask him. " I don't know, it's to sudden" he said." What you'll do now?" I ask. " I'll call a meeting and book a ticket so I can talk to them personally." He said. " That's good" I said.

" But you need to look for the company for now on" he said. " W-what?" I ask.
" It's time for you to handle it" he said.
" Is this set up? " I said.  " What the heck your saying?" He glare at me.

" Maybe you just made this so I can agree with you" I said. " I sacrifice my partnership just to make you agree?" He said. " F-fine I will" I said. He just sigh.

" I will take you there tomorrow, I feel that there's someone is Crocodile in my company" he said clenching his fist.

"Make sure you monitor the workers moves, don't be easy to them" he said.

I just sigh and look at him.
_________

" That's bad news indeed" Queen said.
We're at her Condo.

" I'm still not ready" I sigh. She just hug me. " You can do that love" she said. I just smiled and kissed her hand.

" Btw next week, I can't be with you" I said holding her hand. " Why?" She ask.
" I'm G-going to Karla's Graduation" I said a voiding her eyes.

" It's totally fine for me, just make sure don't entertain her" she said.

I didn't answer her, I don't think I can do that.

" So your gonna fuck her?" She look so done now. I hug her. "N-no Love I'll make sure she won't do anything" I said.

" Make it sure Jaydee, I'll cut your fingers if you do, I'm watching you" she warn me with her eyes.
I just gulped and drink my wine and awkwardly smile at her.

____________

Yowww!!! Sorry kaagad 💕.

Release kona yung isang story ko he-he-he. Please support po hehe.