Prt44

" who the hell is this?" She ask me while showing her phone.

Oh it's me and Rima at the parking lot.
So it's her..

" my classmate " I lied. " she Sims not" she said. " I swear " I said. " okay I'll let this past " she said. I smiled and kiss her cheek.

" I was really bored Yesterday with her If you only knew, and I don't get along with her friends " I pout she just rolled her eyes. " if you didn't go you wouldn't be Saying that to me" she said.

" even I don't want to go I don't have a choice " I said. " Your Smart but your fool" she said I juct chuckle and kiss her neck and bit her.

" Wash yourself, you have that bitch Smell" she push my face.

I jut sigh and look at her, she rolled her eyes and type something on her phone.

" you better hurry up the service is here" she said and stood up. I just look at her an sat on the bed. " what you waiting for " she raise her eyebrow.

I just sigh and stood up and place my hands inside my pocket.

" I'm going home" I said ignore her and went outside. " TF now jaydee!" She shouted. " Don't give me command!! " I shouted back. And I turned around to face her.

" I already say sorry, and still your treating me like this!!. I won't go with you if your like this! Bulshit!" I said and make my way to the door.

" you comeback here now!!" She said I just ignore her and walk outside.

The hell, I already say sorry but she acting bitch and I don't like it.

" jaydee!! Come back here! " she shouted. " I'm going home" I said and walk to the Elevator.

" jaydee!!" She shouted and walk to me. I just smirk at her.

No one can give a command on me I'm the boss!.

" tf you doing?!" She said to me and the sliding door closed.
" I don't like your attitude " i said ignoring her eyes.

She just glare at me and sigh and stamp her feet.

Such a baby

" your not going home" she said crossing her arms. " Don't command me" I said. " I'm not!" She said.
" eh anong Ginagawa mo ngayon?" I said she glare at me. " ikaw kase!, if You didn't let her put those ugly Hickey I won't be like this " she started to cry.

Oh my!! What's wrong with her??.

" yah~" I hug her and touch her face. " I hate you!" She still crying. I just laugh.

Oh my She's so cute!!!

" are you in period?" I ask her she just glare at me. " are you?" I chuckle when she just Nodded. Oh my Girl is so adorable.

" I'm sorry" I said and kiss her lips. " I hate you" she said. " I love you too" I smile and kiss her head.

I can't stay mad at her she's to cute..

" What do you want to eat?" I ask her when we already in her unit.
" You" she said. I glare at her and she just giggle. " I want lugaw" she pout. Ah~

" but lugaw is not Essential "
( ʙᴡᴀʜᴀʜʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ)

" are you fucking kidding me now Jaydee I'm not in the mood with your lame jokes" she said. Dumb I upset her more.

" okay Love, just take a rest and let me Call the grab. " I said.

I was just busy Scrolling on my phone while waiting for Queen since she take a bath.

" I'm not with my husband okay!?, I'm not in my mood now! Can you just ask him directly?! You ruin my Mood"

Oh my I shouldn't messing with her dumb she's hot with those robes.

I just bit my lip Staring on my girl having a Conversion with someone and she looks so done with that person she's talking with. If I'm that person I might be Collapsed now.

Queen notice that I was eyeing her and she just rolled her eye's that make me Chuckle.

I stood up from the couch and walk close to her, and when I was already behind her, I hug her and kiss the back of her neck.

" send it to me and you better sure It's not trash Reports " she said.

After she had a conversion she turn around to me and look on my lips.

" Diko Alam na Ganito ka kalala magka regla" I said. She just rolled her eyes.
" I'll change now so we can leave" she said out of mood.

" not that fast" I said and carry her inside her room.

I put her down the bed and kiss her lips.
I've been missing her yesterday and I miss her lips.

" mm~ Love we need to hurry " she moan. I ignore her and attack her neck.

Skip muna hahahhaha

After we made love we already decided to Leave her Unit since kanina pa nag hihintay yung driver nya.

" why we should Drive that far love?, we can spend our time in your Unit " I said leaning my head on her shoulder. " I don't want to spend all our time there, I wanna spend my time with you away with those mosquitoes " she said. I kiss her Shoulder " I didn't Pack my things, you should tell me" I said. " and you think I'm stupid?, of course I already did that" she said. TF.

" what?" I ask " I went to your place and pack your things that you need specially the Toys. " she laugh. I just look at her in puzzle.

Toys??, what the F!!!! She found it.

" how did you see it?" I ask her and laugh " of course I'm Queen" she smirk.

" oh my that was embarrassing " I said.

Yeah I order that thing that she wanted to used last time and after we had Sexy time, I Message my Boy Jasper that I need some Toys and since he knows those thing he helped me and fuck he ask me if I will used it on myself? Like tf??!! But yeah I told him that My girlfriend wanted that.

" so how long we gonna stay there? " I ask her while holding her hand and kiss it. " One week" she said " that long?!, but Love I still need to do something important " I said looking at her. " so I'm not important?" She ask glaring at me.

" of course you are, but The client are Suspecting- sash~!, I don't want stress, for one week all I want is you and you" she said. I just sigh and I'm defeated again.

Oh fuck I never win on her.

On the travel all we do is arguing about silly things on social media. She check all my account and she get mad when a lot of Lady was into me when all of it is just my business partners but she get jealous.

And then we take a picture together and she captured some beautiful places that we past by.

I'm happy that I can spend my time with her and no Distraction no stress I guess.

" I want to have a house near at the beach love " she said and lean her Jean on my shoulder.

" really?, well let's make a plan for that " I smile. " how?, your still with Karla?" She said. " love no stress please " I chuckle " whatever " she said.

" soon Love, I'll talk to her and Make things better between Us" j said kissing her forehead.

" I love you" she smile and kiss my lips.
" I love you more Love " I kiss her back and we take a nap for awhile.

_________

What's up!!!!!!

Miss me??? Of course you don't hahaha..

Thanks sa 1k vote labyu!!!!!!
Sorry diko muna kayo ma spoil ngayon medyo dpa ako okay...

Labyu!!!! Ingat kayo!!!!