Prt20🚨

You Know what will happen if you see this 🚨 right??. So skipped this chapter Kasi di pwede mga Bata sa Chapter na ito.
Paalala!!!! Di pwede bata at isip bata!!!.

__________________________
" Do everything for me" she said while looking to my eyes. I smiled and kissed her lips. " I will" I said. She smiled and hug my neck.

" I missed you" she murmured softly.

Ahhh~ so cute.

" I'm really sorry babe, I had argued with My mom" I said. She look at me.
" What happened" she ask.

I look at her eyes and brush my Thumb on her cheek.

Should I tell her??

"It's nothing" I smiled. She nodded and give me a smack kiss.

••••

" Wow the sky is really Beautiful" she said while looking up the dark sky. We're outside my car now and she's seating on the Hood my car while I was between her and hugging her waist.I smile and kiss her neck " your more beautiful than the sky" I said. She look at me " sweet talker" she said.

I just kiss her cheek. " I'm telling the truth" I said " whatever" she said.

We're just spending our time together and she's so cute when she getting pissed by me.

" Nasa bahay ba yung Dad mo?" I ask.
" He's on the trip Guess" she said still looking at the sky. She's leaning backward while her hands on the Hood. I checked her and she's really have a nice body ugh.

I placed between her waist and kiss her neck, i know she was shocked when I did that but she placed her right hand on my head and rubb my hair.

" Ugh~" she moans. I lick her collarbone and run my right hand inside her shirt.
" Babe I need you" I said.

•••••

"Ahhh oh my~" her moan is really something that makes me do more.

I suck on her left Tits and lick.

Were still inside my car, Queen was seating on the passenger seat while I was between her.

" Fuck~"

" Let's Find Better place" I whispered to her ear ang lick it.

" Mm~ " she didn't answer me cause she's already high.

I drive to the nearest hotel since we're very Horny to Go home.

Fuck guy's skip na tayo.

••••

" Ohhh~fuck!!!" She moan when I slip inside my middle finger in her Wet Entrance.

She buried her head on the pillow to mentain her moan.

I was fucking behind the soft bed she's Wearing nothing while me I'm still on my clothes.

" Fuck~jaydee~ahhh my fucking!!"

I slipped another finger inside and she scream in pleasure when I heat her slit and fuck my Girl is really High.

" Fuck~Babe low down you voice babe" I whispered to her ear.

I trusted my fingers faster and her hands was gripping on the shit.

" Fuck~babe~ I'm going crazy~please ahhh fuck~"

I kiss her back and bit her shoulder and I don't care if she's loud anymore all I want is to give her the pleasure that she want.

" Ohh~ fuck ohh fuck Jadee! I-im Ahh!!fuck"

I kiss her shoulder and I trusted harder Cause she's already on her Climax.

When she came we just stayed in our position and my fingers is still inside her.

She's still catching her breath while her facing to the side.
I kiss her cheek to her shoulder down to her spine.

" I love you" I said and Kiss her cheek, she didn't replied cause she's still Catching her breath.

••••

" Babe?" That was the first words I said when woke up and I didn't see Queen beside me.

I sat up and look around the room.
Fuck yeah we stayed at the Hotel.

"Babe?" I get off at the bed and search Queen inside the bathroom but she's wasn't there.

I fixed myself and search for her to the front desk.

" Excuse me did you see this girl?" I ask the lady and show her the picture of Queen.

" I saw her Leave with a Tall Guy" she said.

A guy?? It must his dad.

" You mean she's left with a middle age Man" I said.

" No I think it's her boyfriend" the lady said.

Wtf.

" What time they left?" I ask her.
" Around 3" she said.

Why did she left with a guy?? Fuck.

I dialed her number but it's out of coverage.

I keep on Dialed her number and even send her a message but I didn't get a reply from her.

••••••

It's been a month when Me and Queen didn't talk. She didn't give me a reply and she doesn't call me.

I'm going crazy just to think that she left me with a guy.

Fuck!!!!how could you left me!!!

I cried every day when she left I didn't get any sleep because of her.

I visit their house but the maid told me that they're not there and the maid Doesn't want to tell where the fuck is Queen.

I was really broke when I found that she's already engaged I was really broken.

I could eves Eat because of the that.
She's fucking engaged without me knowing.

The girl who wants me to take her away from her father was already engaged.

I drink and get myself drunk, I don't care about school anymore all I want is to die now. My mother was there when I was really in my darkness day. And I thankful for that.

My friends are really worried about me but I can't blame them I was really hurt.
I'm fucking hurt!!! How could she left me??!!!!.

••••

" Jaydee tama na" Amy rubb my back cause I'm crying again.
" Why?? Why did she left me Amy??" I ask her and look I look at her.

She justt sigh and hug me.
" I don't know, I was shock and disappointed knowing that she left you" she said.

" I love her Amy I really do, but why she chose to left me with that guy??" I ask and cried.

" Shhh~ stopped now" she started to crying to.

"I love her" I cried out of breath and I don't deserve this but fuck why it's so painful!!.

" Shh~ tahan na" she rub my head.

_________

😭😭😭😭 Guy's I don't know what I'm typing right now he-he-he.