Prt47

" come on love you don't need to wear Bikini or anything will do, you can wear t-shirt and pajamas" i said to her when she's busy looking on her luggage.

" the heck?, No I'm goona wear Bikini" she said. "ow~ there you are" she said as she take her bikini that she gonna wear.

Oh my im dumb!.

___

" please Love change it" i said while looking at her busy fixing herself in front of the mirror. She looked at me through the mirror and just smirk.
" nope not a chance" she said. I groaned and she just giggle at me.

Dumb those ass fuck it's to early to be horny like shit. Look at those cleavage.

Fuck focus jaydee, for now let's make your girl change those Fucking bikini if you don't like her to be fantasise with a lot of Perverts.

"oh wow love you look fantastico but can you please change it please" i said and hugher from behind.

"Nope" she said. I just sigh deeply " fine" i said and let go of her. She look at me and face me. " please don't be upset, this is beach so you need to wear like bikini that makes you feel the sea." she said. " i don't feel at all" i said without emotion. I just wanna feel you in this bed make you scream and forget the sea fuck.

Oh my I'm being a maniac now.

" i told you i don't want stress so i don't wanna argue with you" she said.

"whatever" i said " yah! Don't give me attitude" she said looking like she wanna slice my throat. " yeah yeah, wear whatever you want" i said and walk outside our room.

It's that hard to do? I just don't like it when someone is eyeing her.

( this is what they're wearing. Just imagine it, This is what Queen wearing and jaydee wearing this one.)

)

I was outside drinking some beer that i got from vending machine and I was just looking around didn't mind the people looking at me like i was this Expensive clothes that they wanted to have but they can't afford