Prt50

Queen POV.

"So your telling me Your father told his men to hurt Jaydee?" Coco said and she look so shock when i told her about what happened last week.

" yes and I'm fucking hate him more" i said while reading the report that she give me.

" i don't know what's Going on your fathers head" she said. I just sigh and get my phone.

MyLove💕
> Hello love, I was wanna say that I'm doing great now and I'm going to work tomorrow 😁.

I can't help but to smile, she's really my stress reliever.

         Be careful Love, I'll Go there later
                                               (send)

"whipped" coco said that makes me chuckle " btw we have to Visit the other branch" She said " okay, btw make sure i have no schedule for next week" i said. "copy" she smiled.

" I'm hungry let's have a lunch" i said ang grabbed my phone.
Jaydee POV
I was inside my room just resting while reading the reports from the Company.

My father said that i have to Go back to the Company as soon as possible cause the company is having a lot of problems when i was on vacation.

Some of our investors are backing out because of the issues and I'm really stressed with it, i need to think and call for meetings.

I do a Zoom meeting for the Team in my company to tackle the issues in the company.

" i called for meeting caused as you know the issues already, all of you i need you to double check with your job and make sure no one was spying Our company. And make sure no one was backstabbing me cause once i found one of you are not loyal serving the company I'll drag you down and meake sure you cam Find another job .
So, let's start "

-----

" your kidding me right!? " i told them. One of the workers told me that some of our investors didn't sign the contract and they're now making a partnership with Queen companies.

" it's true, the investors sign a contract with Q Inc "

But why?

I just sigh and massage my hands and bit my lip.

I don't want to think a negative things about My girlfriend cause i know Queen will never do that to me.

Maybe it's her father, right, her father do those things and make our investors join their company.

Fuck this is totally  unacceptable..

As soon as the Meeting ended i Call my father and told him about the the meeting and he knows it already.

I was at the kitchen preparing something for the dinner and the doorbell rang.

I made my way to the entrance and open the door.

" Hi" i was surprised when i saw Rima outside my Door.

" What you doing here?" i ask her, she just rolled her eyes and push me aside before she get inside.

Btw this is Rima you all.