Prt8

Grabe She really block Karla's number, Parang di nya lang] friend si Karla eh.

" Don't tell me You upset with me??" She ask after she gave me my phone back.

" I'm not" I said.
Kalain mo Nakita ko lang sa Instagram Nuon Kaharap ko na ngayon.

Lucky me lucky You~

" Why you look upset pa?" She ask.
" Wala naman kasi Ginagawa yung Tao" sabi ko.
" I don't like her" she said.
" She's your friend" sabi ko " Yeah she's but I don't like her to be your friend" Sabi neto She's currently Doing something on her drawer and I'm just still seating on her bed.

" I'm gonna take a Bath" she said and look at me.
" Yeah sure" sabi ko at Iniwasan sya nang tingin Nakaka weak kasi titig nya.

" Wanna join??" She ask and smirk at me.

I just gulped and focus on my phone.

" Just Go" Sabi ko, I heard her chuckled.
" Wanna take a bath with me?" She ask again.

" Na~ just take a bath and don't mind me" sabi ko.

I was just looking on my phone without doing anything.
" Come join me" sabi nya at Naka tayo na sya sa harapan ko and I just looked at her.
To tell you Guys she's just wearing her bathrobe and I can see her Collar bone so I Look at on her eyes instead there.

" J-just Go " Sabi ko. She bit her lip because she's pissed.
" Come on" hila nya sakin. " Ayoko nga" sabi ko.

" Isa!, Your Going to join me" sabi nya at Nilagay yung kamay nya sa Waist nya.

" Ayoko okay" sabi ko. She lean in front of my face and she Placed her Finger on my chin.

" Me.You on the bathroom right now" sabi nya. I just gulped and sigh deeply.

" Fine" Sabi ko she smiled and Walk to the bathroom.

" Hurry up and don't worry About your clothes I have New Extra clothes for you" she said.

I just bit my lip and I'm freaking Sweating right now like Fuck Me and her inside the bathroom???.

That's not a big deal but She know I'm not Straight or nah??? Fuck it whatever.

Short update for now🤟