Prt48🔞

3rd person POV.

" Where the fuck is your Boss!?"  that's Karla said to the secretary when she arrived to the Company.

" Sorry Ms. Karla, we don't know where's ms. Jaydee" the secretary said to her.

Karla was really mad when she found that Jaydee wasn't next to her when she woke up and Jaydee didn't answer her calls and messages.

" fuck" she cursed and call someone that xan help her looking for her girlfriend.

She was done dealing with Queen and she's done being second on Jaydee's life.

When she done talking to that someone she smirk and look her phone that shown her and Jaydee's picture.

" i will never let you happy with that bitch." she said to herself and walk to the parking lot.

______

Sweat was running through their bodies as they just ignore it since they're in middle of pleasuring their self's.

Jaydee was kissing Queen neck while she run her right finger down to Queen sensitive part. Queen closed her eyes when she felt jaydee's hand doen her bikini.

" ohh fuck~" she moan and biy her lip when jaydee rub her from the bottom of her bikini.

Queen just shot her eyes tightly while bitting her lower lip stopping herself for making a sinful noises.

" fuck love, you don't know how you look with this bikini " JD said in Queen ear and she don't forget to bit it.
She slip her hand inside of the bikini and started to rub her lover wet fold.

"fuck love!mm! ~"

Jaydee connect their lips and she untie Queen  using her other hand and let fall down to floor.

Jaydee bit her girl lips that make the other one yelped in pain and she take the chance to insert her tongue.

"fuck~mm" Queen moan as she keep on licking JD's tongue, she pulled Jaydee to herself and opened her legs to give more Jaydee's access on her lower part and Jaydee take the chance to insert her finger inside her Girl wet entrance.

"Ugh!~ oh fuck!" Queen throw her head backward in pleasure and Her partner just looking at her with lust on her eyes.

Jaydee kiss Queen collarbone and suck it and for sure it leaves a marks on her lover. She continues to kiss the girl collar to her chest and lick Queen hard tit.

"mm~fuck" Queen keeps on moaning and shaking her head because of the pleasure. Jaydee suck Her lover breast like a new born child who wants a milk from her mother.

Jaydee started to trust her finger inside that Makes Queen jolt. She smirk and fuck her with her Middle finger.

She grabbed Queen breast using her left hand and suck the other one, Queen was so high because of what JD's doing to her and she fucking lik it.

"Suck me... more~" Queen moan.. Jaydee did she suck her breast and pulled it that makes Queen yelped and bit her lip.

JD trust her hand roughly and she insert another finger and make her lover rolled her eyes and scream her name when she started to trusts inside.

" oh fuck... Oh.. Fuck!!! Don't stop..!!! Mmm..." Queen moan as she raised her feet on the table. JD on the other side was really Enjoying seeing her Love Going crazy because of the pleasure she  give to her.

Queen grab jaydee's face and kiss her.
"mm~" they moan. Jaydee abused the spot where Queen will literally lose her mind. " AHHH!! Fuck!!" she throw her haed and she fall down into the table..