Prt45

3rd person POV.

" What!?? How come they back out!!, I already present them the plan!! Make a Meeting with them as soon as possible"

" Honey?"

" This is can't be, all are Investor was backing up"

" Why?"

" I don't know but I know Archie was behind this"

" We need to tell this to your daughter"

" Don't worry I will, but for now I'll do this alone"

Jaydee POV.

" My back hurts" I said after I woke up for along nap. Queen tap my back and give some massage. " Here drink this" she said and give me apple juice.

" Why we stopped btw?" I ask her. " Manong Garry will used the Restroom" she said.

" Btw, is Manong Garry won't tell to your husband that your cheating" i ask. Queen just smack my head. " TF I'm not cheating" she said. " So ano pala tawag mo sa ginagawa natin ngayon?" I ask her. " To make the story short I'm not with him anymore cause I just found long time ago that his cheating on me but yeah I don't give a fuck about him anymore since I'm happy with you" she said.

" The heck!.his cheating too?" I said and she just nodded. " That's okay then" I smiled and kissed her cheek.

" So it's your turn to Fixed Everything if you still want to end with me " she looking at me. " Next week I'll talk to her okay?" I said and kiss her lips.

The driver was already here and we started to travel again and this time Queen was takin a nap on my shoulder while I was message my Friends and I was shock when My is secretary send a Reports and She Message me that my dad was having hard time to handle the company.

She didn't said what's the cost but I feel that it's really not Good.
I just sigh and message my father and ask him what's wrong in our company.

Dad}
Don't worry everything's fine here Honey. I'll take care of this you can have your rest day since you've been handle the company all by your self.

I just take a deep breathe and look outside the window.

__

" love were here" I said and tap Queen cheek. She groan and look at me.
" I'm still sleepy" she pout. I just chuckle and kiss her lips.

We already inside the resort of Queen's friend and I'm surprise cause the resort is really beautiful.

There's many Coconut tree's fall inline near at the white saes. And the sea us really beautiful just like our Resorts.

I look at Queen she's smiling widely looking at the sea. I hold her hand and she turn her face to me.

" You love here?" I ask, she just nodded " I was planning to bring my Lover here when I first came here, I promised to myself that I will bring someone that I love once I will come here again" she smile. I kiss her hand " why did you bring me here?" I ask acting fool. She rolled her eyes " of course you know why" she said. " ha?, what? I don't know " I smile. She bit my hand and I groan in pain when I saw her Teeth mark on it.

"Ah~! Aw~" I said and pulled my hand. " why did you do that" I said and kiss my hand.

" for teasing me" she said. " I wasn't " I pout. " Whatever " she said and went to her driver to have a words.

While She's talking to her driver I just look around and look at those people having their Good times with their companion.

There's a lot of people in here and foreigners too. I just look at the place and smile to those girl's looking at me.