IPrt43

Jaydee POV.

" So how's it Going? " Rima ask.

I'm with her right now since she need to tackle something about Mr. Archie.

" it's stressful " I said and make a deep sigh. She just chuckle and drink her coffee.

" same Goes here" she said looking outside the coffé. " so what did you found? " I ask her. " That own a Hotel " she said and look at me. " the special about that  hotel is, his Selling a prostitute" she said. " Tf"

" his using a teenager to Fulfil his Pervert Business partner, his using it so he can make a business agreement on his business partnership. " she said.

" did you already make a plan?" I ask " for now were been Hacking some footage " she said.

" I'm concern about those innocent teenagers who been sales to those Pervert Old mans" she said. I just sigh and look outside the shop.

" we better  make it fast " I said " don't worry" she said.

" do you want me to drive you?" I ask her. " oh no, I'll grab a taxi " she smile.

" you sure? " I ask. " yes, and I think you better go now I can sense that someone is watching us" she said. I look around, she tap my shoulder.

" go now" she said before she kiss my cheek and give me a smirk. " Good luck " she said. I just chuckle and after that I already drive home.

" Did you have some trouble? " mom ask while Washing the dishes.
" not really, it's just tress" I said. " normal na yan sa pagiging CEO" Father said. " all I thought CEO is not that Busy, they just gone command their workers while the CEO will just seat and have a vocation " I sigh. Mom just laugh and hug me " Now you know" she said.

" every thing is stressful " dad said joining us that make us look like a Burger. " well at least were Doing it in Good way " mom said.

" that's better than doing a illegal " dad said and rub my Head.

__________

Right now I'm in the Hotel and I'm with Karla since she's celebrating her graduation day along a long with her friends and Friends of friends that I don't recognized anymore.

To tell Honesty I don't enjoy being with this People.
I rather spend my entire days with the person I love and you know who it is.

I thought Karla was the one who will put me into my best place but after I meet Queen again it's like the first day I met her. When our eyes met I feel My whole world stop and how I was addicted with her smile.

Dumb and the first time I saw her Cry that makes me promise that she can have me as much as she wanted.

I love her like My world depends on her hand. I'm so in love with her.

She's to Good to refused.. I need her for myself only..  Only Me.

" babe?" Karka called me " um, babe" I said and look at her. " you okay? " she ask. " yes babe" I said.

" you need to drink Jaydee, you look stress "  Cole said and handed me a drinks. " thanks " I smiled.

" May masakit ba sayo?" She ask holding my hand " I'm just tired I guess" I said. " do you want to take a rest?"

No I want to see Queen.

" No baby, I'm ok and I don't want to ruin your night" I said. She kiss my lips and I kiss back.