Prt40

Queen POV.

So Gusto mo palang mag Laro? Ha?. Sige tignan natin..

I went inside the Restroom and Pulled the ribbon of my robe and let it Fall on the ground.

I run my Finger on my neck and bit my lip and press the Camera of my phone and take a multiple picture of myself and send it all to her.

This how you don't ignore a name Queen.

As soon I'm done taking a shower and changed into comfortable nightgown I went outside my room and check if that bastard is still here and to my Surprise he's not here anymore like Duh I already expected that hahaha.

He can't stay here any longer, If he did, I don't have any choice I will exposed his Dirty secrets that can ruin her families business and their name.

•••

I'm seating on the couch watching Movie on Netflix.

It's already late and I'm getting frustrated because still now there's no Call and Text I even received from Jaydee and it's fucking killing me.

I miss her already, I Miss everything about her. Her smile that makes my Problems to Wash away.

It's already one in the Morning when I received a Video from unknown number.

I played the video but when it already play all I can hear is Moan.. And that Voice Sims so familiar to me.

𝐔𝐠𝐡~ 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲~ 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐉-𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐞 𝗼𝐡 𝗺𝐲!! 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲!!

I Throw my phone when I heard Karl's Voice.

She's fucking with her!!! She's whith her bitch!!!.. No!! She can't be!! How could she do this to me!!.

"AHHH!!!!"

_________

"Hoy!!! Queen!?" I snap out of my thought when Coco snap her Finger in my face.

" I'm sorry" I said out of the mood.
" what happened to you?? You look so down? " she ask.

" I'm just having a Mental blank " I said. She look at me in her Questionable loom. " Ow...okay " she said and continues typing on her phone.

" btw, Ate Ella was Asking Me if you can make it on baby Giselle birthday " she ask. " of course " I weakly smile.

Dumb I can't be like this!! It's all that butch fault. I know she Send that to me last night I know she intend it.

" let's have break Queen" Coco said. " I'm fine, I'll just finished this Reports " I smile and she just tap my shoulder and walk on the exit of my office.

I just sigh and get my broken IPhone on my bag.

I received a Message from jaydee.
Ow~ Kapal bang mukha!! Pagkatapos mong magpakasasa sa babae mo sakin ka tatakbo.

𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚎:
𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 i𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚝?, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

Why do I feel scared??...Is she Gonna End Up about Us??!. She Going to Chose Karla?!.

No!!! She can't do that!! After what we Have she's just Gonna Give up??!!.

••••

I fixed everything I wear a Gorgeous Nightdress to Seduce her.

She can't just let me go just like that she can't say no to me

I'm just wearing my underwear that all no bra haha. Let's see if she can't leave this Place without getting turn on.

When I heard a loud knocked on the door I immediately fixed my hair and smile to myself in the mirror before I walk to the entrance.

Jaydee POV.

Fuck!!! Nakakainis!!!.

I really need to talk Queen Yesterday but I left it on my office and I know magagalit nanaman Yun.

Yesterday I spend my time with Carla and Go out for dinner date after that she Go home immediately cause she needs to do something and yes she warn me about Me seeing Queen behind her so, I need to careful this time.

So I text her that we need to talk And I'll fixed everything but not talk like I will Give up on her. Like heck why I even do that to her.

So right now I'm in front of her Unit Door and I already knock so I hope she's inside.

When I heard the doorknob I immediately fixed myself and hinde the sun flower in my back.

"Lo-" I got cut when I see her with those dumb Nightgown. I can't help by gulping.

Oh my.... What's she's Doing?!

" hey" she said in sexy way. I just look on her and bit my lip. She really know how to freak me out.

" Dumb~- I mean for you" I said and give her the flower. She given me her Confused expression but she Accept it anyway. I keep on starring, why not I was bless with this Gorgeous Women in front of me.

" come in" she smile and opened the door. She walk in first so I can watch her swaying her hips and that's ass.

𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘!! 𝐽𝑎𝑦𝑑𝑒𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛.. 𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦??! 𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛.

I took a deep breath before I entered her unit.

________

Cut!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha... Guy's next chapter don't expect na may mang yayari. Hahahahah
Kasi wala talagang ganap hhaahha.