Bad Photos - {Iwaoi}

It was a well-known fact in Aobo Josai that a bad picture of Oikawa Tooru was impossible.

No matter what happened, the setter would always look stunning. If he was halfway through sneezing when a photo was taken, his nose would be lightly scrunched, his eyes delicately screwed and his mouth slightly open. If he had been sprayed by a water gun, then the droplets would hang in his brown hair, shimmering in the light, he'd have a grumpy pout that looked too sweet, and his hazel eyes caught the son like glimmering gems. And if Iwaizumi was looking at the picture, there was nothing he could honestly fault.

However, Iwaizumi Hajime was famous for terrible pictures. Every photo was always blurry when he was the focus, he never looked flattering and no amount of lighting could make his eyes shine like Oikawa's'.

So, naturally, Iwaizumi decided that the only way to settle the score was to have the worst picture of Oikawa possible.

It was someday, during practice, while Oikawa was setting to the first years when Iwaizumi put his plan into action.

"Makki, Mattsun," He said gruffly, approaching the two third years. "I need your help."

They turned to him. "Oya?"

"Oya, oya?"

"You've been spending way too much time with the Fukoradani captain," Iwaizumi grunted. "Anyway, I need you to get a bad picture of Oikawa."

The two stared at him. "You what?" Makki frowned.

Mattsun leaned into his boyfriends' ear, loudly whispering. "I think he means, like, a dirty picture of Oikawa. Y'know, like out-of-the-shower photo or something-"

"No, I don't," Iwaizumi quickly shut down the idea. "Just, an unflattering picture. Blackmail material, y'know?"

Makki raised an eyebrow. "We're talking about the same Oikawa Tooru, right? The guy who pulled off neon pink stilettos like a model, right? That Oikawa Tooru?"

"Sounds hard, man," Mattsun sighed. "Probably impossible."

"Oh-ho, are the famous Mattsun and Makki backing down from a challenge?" Teased Iwaizumi. The two froze. "What a blow to their reputation. Who's gonna trust them now that they've turned down a challenge? What cowards-"

"Alright, we'll do it!" They interrupted him in unision.

Iwaizumi grinned. "Good."

.:*:.

"Getting a bag photo will be impossible."

"Agreed. But a blackmail photo will be easy-peasy."

"What do you mean? Blackmail photos are bad photos."

"Not when it comes to couples."

"Oh. Ohhh... Yes, I see what you mean. You're so hot when you're evil."

"Wanna hear the plan?"

"Yes, sir."

.:*:.

The first try went horribly.

The plan was for Mattsun to jumpscare Oikawa and then Makki rushes in and takes a picture. However, when the three boys looked over the pictures, they all had to agree that Oikawa only looked prettily surprised, with eyes widened gently and a polite expression of shock.