[ K U R O K E N H E A D C A N O N S ]

o    Kenma's love language would be physical touch and quality time. I think he'd be a pretty lousy gift giver/receiver or struggles talking out how he feels, so spending time cuddling Kuroo and maybe playing a videogame while his boyfriend reads is a good enough date for him.

o    Kuroo only takes Kenma on big, fancy dates at restaurants for anniversaries or birthdays because he knows Kenma isn't a fan of people.

  In the time skip, Kenma had to strongly persuade Kuroo against adopting a whole litter of kittens and naming them after the old Nekoma team. Eventually, they settled on two kittens and could respectfully name one each: Kuroo called his Nekomata, after their coach, and Kenma called his Zelda, after the videogame.

o    In the time skip, Kuroo would typically buy most of Kenma's clothes for him because he'd otherwise stay in his pyjamas all day.

  When Kenma first joined Nekoma, Taketora thought he was a Kuroo 'fanboy' because he followed the second year around silently and would watch him from a distance. Kenma was just shy about everyone else.

o    When Kuroo first joined Nekoma, he bored his upperclassmen half to death because all he could talk about was his super clever, super cool friend who he practised volleyball with all the time and played with in middle school and knew his whole life and yadda yadda yadda. Yaku once brought Kenma up by name and Kuroo asked how he knew him - Kai had to explain to him that, yes, he did talk about Kenma a lot.

o    Fukunaga was the first one to figure out they were dating. He had worked it out in morning practice the day after it happened because they both kept trying to act too normal around each other.

o    Kenma gets jealous from time to time about Kuroo being so popular with third-year girls but he mostly sulks it off playing a video game.78

o    Kuroo, if ever drunk, texts Bokuto a long and nonsensical description of why Kenma is the best boyfriend ever. Bokuto will aggressively match the energy and argue that Akaashi is the best boyfriend ever. They will end the conversation arguing over who loves their boyfriend more. (Both Akaashi and Kenma are embarrassed by these occurrences)

  Kenma is moderately wealthy and every now and then, he likes to 'anonymously' add volleyball decor in Kuroo's room. Kuroo pretends he doesn't know who it is but it's obvious when this mysterious new poster consists of basically just himself and the other third years.

  If Kuroo found out Daishou was dating Terushima before Nohebi, then I think it's only fair that Daishou found out before Nekoma (minus Fukunaga). Kuroo accidentally sent Daishou a "thanks, love you <3" text when meaning to reply to Kenma, which caused quite a scene especially when Terushima found out.

o    Kenma, if ever playing any "build your own team" games (eg, Miitopia) will always make a 'Kuroo' character and will aggressively improve his and Kuroo's characters' relationship until it overtakes everyone else's by miles.

  Kuroo has a nickname problem: Kyanma, Kozu-kun, Ken-chan, Pudding, etc. Kenma half suspects he has a notebook hidden on his desk somewhere that is just full of drafted and planned nicknames to call him.

o    Imagine: it's late at night, practice is long over, and the two are just sitting in the gym talking because they forgot to pack away during their conversation. Kuroo has been holding the same volleyball above the bin for about twenty minutes and Kenma didn't even notice when he dropped all the vests they wore for practice. They only leave when Coach Nekomata reminds them they need to get home.

o    For Kenma, it was love at first sight. The second he was introduced to Kuroo by his mother, he had a pash on him that rapidly grew into a strong crush. He's never managed to have eyes for anyone else since and sometimes argues with himself whether or not soulmates do exist. His type is specifically Kuroo Tetsuro and has been for as long as he can remember knowing him.

  Kuroo was slow as fuck figuring out he had a crush on Kenma. He probably thought he only liked girls for a long time and kept dating them too but it wasn't until his second year in Nekoma when Yaku tried to present the evidence that his type wasn't short, shy girls who liked games and were very clever, his type was just Kenma. After that eye-opening and very embarrassing revelation. Kuroo decided he'd finally confront his feelings and asked Kenma out in secret two months later. 

  Kenma's parents got really worried about him when he was in middle school because he stopped talking to Kuroo as often. They got him to see a therapist who soon managed to clock on that Kenma wasn't depressed, he just had a crush on his best friend whom had recently got a girlfriend.

  The first time Kuroo saw Kenma have so much energy and excitement was when he agreed to go on a date with him and he cherishes that memory so deeply that, if you asked him sixty years later to describe it, he could perfectly.

o    Hinata had no clue Kenma and Kuroo were dating until he watched Kenma blush over him forty times in one conversation and then it finally hit him.

  Lev was the last one to know they were dating and he made a total fool of himself in front of Kuroo, apologising constantly for always making Kenma practice with him when "obviously you want to talk to him and I was getting in the way of your romance, I'm sorry, Captain, don't kick me off the team, I'm the ace, you need me, wait, that sounded wrong, you need Kenma, okay, that sounded worse, oh gods, don't kick me off the team, I'm sorry-" Kuroo had no idea anyone could talk so first.

o    If Kuroo is ever targeted in a volleyball game, Kenma will always alter his strategies to target the opposing team's player far worse than they targeted Kuroo.

  Typically, Kuroo is a 'flawless record' student and he's only had two suspensions his entire time at Nekoma: one for defending Fukunaga and some volleyball first years from a group of rowdy third years, and another for 'accidentally' knocking out a girl who kept harassing an uncomfortable Kenma for his number.

o    In the time skip, Kuroo never thought he had Kenma would be officially married because Kenma infamously hated labels, so he never talked about engagement or wedding plans. Imagine his surprise when Kenma took him out to a fancy dinner, proposed to him and revealed he had already planned most of the wedding with help from Bokuto, Daishou, Daichi and the old Nekoma team.