Caught -{Semishira}

Tendou was suspicious.

Semi and Shirabu had seemed to be extra mean to each other when anyone was nearby recently, but they also would stand next to each other with less than a centimetres' distance between them and would leave the locker room at the same time without fail. Sure, it wasn't much evidence, but Tendou was suspicious.

So, as he did as he always did. He got involved.

"Yo, Semi!" He said in the locker room after evening practice one day. "I was gonna get off school grounds for a bit, wanna come? I know a place we can spy on hot guys and simp!"

The pinch server looked at him and then briefly, very briefly, glanced across to Shirabu, who was buttoning his shirt up with a newfound rage. Then he turned back to his friend so calmly Tendou wasn't even sure if it had just happened. "Dude, I'd love to," He said with a sigh. "But my stupid chem teacher set an essay for us and I wanna try to get it done soon, y'know?"

"Oh, right," Tendou said. "You're a tryhard."

Semi made a face. "Ew, no. Do I look like Shirabu to you?"

Shirabu looked up. "Oh, shut up, Semi. I just do my work or else it's just gonna pile up."

"Nah, you're just a teachers' pet."

Tendou looked between the two as they bickered relentlessly. Then he interrupted. "Oh, c'mon, Semi-Semi!" He said, slinging himself over Semi's' shoulders. "Why can't you put it off? It's not like you've got a date or anything, right?"

He glanced briefly at Shirabu and watched with interest as his underclassman seemed to tense up.

"Seriously, Ten, I would but this essay is huge," Semi huffed. "And the deadline is way too close. I wanna get it over and done with as soon as possible."

Tendou noticed Shirabu relaxing and pretended he didn't. "Alright, your loss! I'll send you the pics, though. Tsutomu, do you wanna come?"

"Last time I went with you off-campus, Tendou-san, you tried to use me as fishing bait. I'm good staying in my dorm."

Shirabu silently left the locker room, putting his collar over his tie as he walked out. In just moments, he was followed out by Semi. Tendou narrowed his eyes thoughtfully and dropped to a crouch, crawling out creepily behind them.

"What are you doing?" Taichi hissed as Tendou opened the door.

"Trying to figure something out," Tendou answered, waddling after the setters.

The redhead crept out into the dark corridor and looked around, trying to spot where the two had gone. He sneaked through the corridors, getting many weird looks from students as he waddled low to the ground, trying to spot his teammates.

He had started to give up, wandering back to the locker room in defeat when he heard a noise from the gym. Feeling his life gain meaning again, he waddled over as fast as he could, poking his head around the open door, letting a small sliver of light fall through.

Eyes adjusting to the dimness, he could make out two silhouettes closely intertwined, stumbling around together. He snuck in closer, trying to make out who they were. Tendou got as close as possible without being seen, ducking behind a curtain when the two got caught in the light.

"I knew it!" He screeched, jumping up from his hiding spot and making Semi and Shirabu, who had been passionately making out, leap away from each other. "You are mouth-fucking!"

"T-Tendou!" Semi gasped, arms still positioned like he was holding Shirabu. "The fuck?!"

"I knew you two were mouth-fucking each other! You're dating, aren't you?" He questioned eagerly, clapping his hands loudly.

Shirabu gave him a disgusted look. "Why the hell is your blazer on your legs over your trousers?"

"Nobody knows," Tendou said, brushing off the question. "But do you know what I want to know? How long have you two been mouth-fucking?!"

"Jesus, Ten, stop calling it that!" Semi said, stilling sounding a little breathless. "And why do you even care-?"

The gym lights turned on and the three looked up to see Ushijima and Reon standing there. "Why is there so much noise here?" Asked Ushijima. "Semi, I thought you were working on your essay?"

"They were mouth-fucking!" Snitched Tendou, pointing accusingly at the setters.

"Why, you snitch-!" Semi gasped.

Reon frowned. "Since when?"

Shirabu went red and looked down at his feet. "We got together a few months ago but... I like Eita for a while before that."

"Woah, woah, you're on a first-name basis too?!" Tendou gasped. "Even better! Semi-semi, you should've told me!"

"I don't have to tell you everything about my private life, y'know!"

"But as your unofficial personal stalker, you should!"

"Tendou," Sighed Reon. "You can't stalk people..."

Tendou frowned. "But I do it so well..."

This ended up being more of a fic about Tendou then Semishira but I'm not entirely complaining...