[S H I R A T O R I Z A W A H E A D C A N O N]

Tendou is a lightweight when it comes to sleeping. He practically passes out after ten unless he's majorly drunk. But, he needs a solid eight hours to stay mildly awake.

o    Semi is very good at fake coughing. Just because.

  Ushijima is absolutely terrible at bowling. He always bowls into the gutter or he throws it over his head by accident.

  Yamagata has had the misfortune to be in Tendou's' sex-ed class since his first year and he hates it.

  Reon constantly gets into trouble because he keeps bringing stray animals into his dorm room when it rains.

o    Taichi has a fishnet-like hammock strung above his bed that's filled with stuffed animals, blankets and pillows. When he's sad he just pulls it all down on top of him and lies underneath them until he's happy. He calls it his 'Happy Hammock'.

  Shirabu always likes the teachers all the other students hate and he just feels really awkward about it.

  Goshiki is convinced that Tendou is trying to sell him drugs.

  Goshiki is right.

  Shirabu never gets over four hours of sleep. If he does, it's because Semi was cuddling him as they watched a movie and he just dozed off...

  Taichi often gets love letters in his locker and he doesn't know what to do about it. He's convinced it's Tendou but he's actually wrong – he's got a mini fan club of girls who think he's really hot and funny.

o     Reon regularly asks questions about space-time but explains his questions really poorly. He usually has to draw diagrams of what he means.

o    Yamagata gets offended when people think he plays a position other than libero.

  Ushijima has once bought the volleyball third years beer because he looks like a fully grown man and the shop assistant didn't stop him. He didn't know it was wrong, Tendou tricked him.

  Semi has thrown out three different wardrobe styles ever since Tendou told him he looks uncool in casual wear. Right now, his style is emo and, so far, no objections.

   Tendou once walked into practise one day with his hair ungelled and everyone thought he was someone else.

  Tendou uses 'mouth-fuck' instead of 'kiss' unironically.

  Semi was once approached by a stranger calling him 'Sugawara-san', and he's still really confused.

  Ushijima will nearly break your ribs with a hug.

  Yamagata flirts too much.

  Reon is convinced that carrots make your eyesight better and you can't tell him otherwise.

o    Taichi always does his homework last minute and he constantly copies off Shirabu.

  Shirabu makes everyone except Taichi pay to copy his homework.

  Goshiki swore once after mistiming a spike and he was really confused and bewildered when almost every third year started crying about how he lost his 'innocence'. He's not sure how he's going to break the news to them that he's sixteen.