[ K A R A S U N O H E A D C A N O N S ]

o    Daichi refuses to drink coffee. He thinks the caffeine will cause long-term negative effects, so his substitute is very sugary tea.

o    Sugawara has little to no sense of fashion and wears colours that clash constantly.

o    Asahi is scared of most animals, despiting being an avid animal lover. It takes him ages to get accustomed to his friends' pets. Dogs scare him the most because they bark loudly.

o    Nishinoya has once shoplifted blond hair dye because he didn't have enough money at the time but he was nearly caught - he avoided that shop like the plague for so long and had no idea where to look for hair dye next until he finally decided to try out Sakanoshita Store, which he had never really visited before. He was the first member of Karasuno to discover it.

o    Tanaka has a knack for psychology but he's never had time to fully explore that talent, so he keeps buying psychology books that he never reads because he's too busy playing volleyball.

  Ennoshita is a dog person. He has, like, four dogs at home, all of the various sizes and he will fight his parents over letting them sleep in his bed.

o    Kinoshita would have super good grades in physics but everything else science is really average, which confuses the hell out of Ennoshita, who insists physics is basically the same as chemistry.

o    Narita is the only member who knows about and celebrates Halloween in the volleyball club so he's been trying to nudge Tadashi, Yachi, Kageyama and Hinata to also celebrate it because he's given up on the other second years and Tsukishima.

  Kageyama is really fond of dairy products, hence the milk cartoons - he'd love cheese in all forms nearly as much as volleyball. Tsukishima teases him about it relentlessly.

o    You can't convince me otherwise that Hinata has a pet rabbit. His rabbit is called Giant and he will say every time, "It's because she's tiny and she jumps super high! She's a tiny Giant!" When he first told that story to the first years, Kageyama considered going to Aobo Josai.

o    Tsukishima would be a big fan of Dungeons And Dragons: he'd play wizards/warlocks primarily.

o    Tadashi doesn't have any friends in his lessons outside of those from the volleyball club so he's always one of the first to get to practise because he has nothing else to do. It's also why he can always practise with Shimada, because he doesn't go to hang out with anyone after school.

o    Kiyoko has a scar on her leg that looks a bit like a crow and she always had a soft spot for it, which is why she agreed to be the 'fallen crows' manager.

  Yachi nearly dyed her hair blue at one am and only stopped herself because it would've been the colours of the Aobo Josai team. She is now very glad she didn't dye her hair at all.

o    Yachi hates green peppers with a firey passion and she refuses to eat them despite being sixteen. It drives her mother mental.

o    Kiyoko's beauty is completely natural only because, every time she puts makeup on, she ends up sticking something (typically mascara or eyeliner) in her eye and freaks out.

o    Yamagucchi constantly has to explain to Hinata and Kageyama what the aubergine/eggplant emoji and the peach emoji means but they never remember, so he'll have to explain it to them again.

  Tsukishima has once sneaked Kindaichi into Karasuno in a spare pair of his uniform and neither have told anyone that this has happened. They were going to bring Hyakuzawa but none of Tsukki's uniform fitted. (Fight me but I stan Shiratorizawa Training Camp Friendship)

  Hinata has been to Australia on holiday once and, while practising volleyball in the backgarden of the place they were staying at, he hit a snake and so he sheltered inside all day, screaming about he had summoned the wrath of death. The snake barely even noticed/cared.

o    Kageyama has very absent parents, which is why his grandfather affected him so much. They're around but often busy with work, hence why he turned to his grandpa and volleyball: he needs a group of people he can call family. However, the "King Of The Court" came from the lack of being taught how to treat that team he craved, leading to him always missing that sense of family and team friendship.

o    Narita used to get in loads of fights in middle school, went to an anger management program and learnt how to avoid conflict - when he joined the volleyball club, he quit not just because of all the pressure but also all the aggression. He rejoined after safely knowing Old Ukai wasn't there anymore.

o    Kinoshita always, always has sweet treats on him, typically dorayaki, and he shares them with the other second years, or third years he can bribe into doing his homework (usually Asahi).

  Ennoshita is the kind of friend who has your mum's number, because she trusts him more to text her if something's gone wrong than you. And, yes, he does lord that over your head (in a nice way, though).

o    Tanaka has visited a maid cafe with Nishinoya but he didn't like it.

o    Nishinoya has visited a maid cafe with Tanaka and he loved it.

o    Asahi has been nearly arrested because the detectors at a supermarket went off as he walked through them - they were just broken and went off randomly but, due to his scary appearance, they held him on site till the police arrived. He was out shopping with the entire volleyball team.

  Sugawara met Oikawa randomly after the first official Karasuno VS Seijoh match and they actually got along really well, bonding over their setting, Kageyama troubles and other such things. They are friends and aim to meet up bi-weekly for tea and a catch-up. They do not tell their teams.

o    Daichi used to have a very bad habit of chewing gum in lessons and in practice until, in his early second year during recieving practice, he started choking on it. The team got the gum out of his throat quickly but no one lets him live it down.

And some special ones for our favourite coaches!

o    Ukai wakes up late for practice, calms down when he remembers he doesn't play volleyball anymore and heads back to bed. Give minutes later, just as he's comfy again, he remembers he's the coach and panics. It's rare, but has happened more times than he'd like to admit.

o    Takeda used to be severely bullied during his school years and was still often pushed around by some colleagues at Karasuno. However, as the volleyball club grew in infamy and ability, he started standing up for himself.

o    Somewhere along the line, Ukai ended up being the club's free Uber driver and he has no idea what to do about it.

o    Takeda knows English very well, due to visiting English-speaking countries often, so he often helps the volleyball club, mostly Yachi, Kinoshita and Asahi, on their homework

o    The vice principal has many, many toupees...