[ K O G A G O S H I H E A D C A N O N S ]

More kogagoshi because it was requested!

  Kogane used to have a terrible jealousy problem before they started going out.

  When they're third-years, many first-years on the team get confused how they'll be trying to reduce the other to tears in the match and then kissing and comforting whoever lost the moment it's ended.

o    Tendou insists that he's going to walk Goshiki down the aisle when he gets married just so he can glare at Kogane. Goshiki has told him that he isn't going to walk him down the aisle but Tendou tries not to listen to him.

o    Sunset dates are a must at least once a month! In colder months, they'll cuddle together in their backgarden (usually Kogane's), while sharing a blanket!

o    Goshiki is a very good listener and can be really patient, so he often helps Kogane practise his setting. Sometimes he speaks a bit harshly but Kogane knows it's just because he really wants to start playing a match when he practises.

  Kogane will always help Goshiki practise when it comes to avoiding blocks.

  Futakuchi often tells Goshiki that his taste is terrible and that he could do better, then he grudgingly admits that they are a cute couple. (Secretly, he's a very proud captain....)

  Imagine: They're both lying on Kogane's' bed, cuddling, and staring up at glowing cieling-stars and then Goshiki realises the stars are shaped like a heart with 'KK+GT 4ever' in the middle. Since he regularly lacks a filter, he says randomly, "Well, I guess even the heavens agree," then he kisses Kogane and whispers, "I'll love you forever," to him. Kogane gets incredibly embarrassed because he forgot he had organised the stars like that, back when he had a crush on Goshiki.

o    They absolutely try to outdo each other with how many kisses they can give without touching the others' lips before one cracks and turns it into a make-out session. (Kogane is always the first to crack...)

  Goshiki once told Tendou that Kogane gave better hugs than him by accident. Legend has it that Tendou is still upset about it to this day.

  Kogane once told Futakuchi that Goshiki gave better hugs than him deliberately because he wanted a hug. Futakuchi just rolled his eyes and told him to practise his sets. Kogane spent the rest of the day sulking until Goshiki showed up and gave him cuddles.

  A double date between KogaGoshi, KageHina and TsukkiYama. Kogane's spending the whole time trying to silently threaten Kageyama and Yamaguchi, because he really wants to be the overprotective-Dad friend of the group, like Aone - Goshiki is constantly apologising but keeps accidentally dropping mean comments because he's still salty that Karasuno beat Shiratorizawa.

o    Domestic KogaGoshi is basically a cosy house somewhere in Miyagi, with two dogs and doting dog-dads. One dog is really small, maybe a Welsh Corgi, and the other is this absolutely giant husky or labrador, and the corgi will always try to get a piggy-back ride on the other dog.

  They are totally each others' cheerleaders during a match - even if they can't stand with the official school, they'll always be there, watching and yelling support. (Goshiki sometimes gets 'escorted' by Kawanishi, because Reon doesn't like it when the underclassmen go running off on their own and he can't assign Semi because Semi has assigned himself to look after Shirabu.)

  They aren't too into movie nights because they're both active, outdoors-ey people. However, they both appreciate cuddling on a couch and watching random TikTok compilations on Youtube until they fall asleep.

o    Goshiki has once thrown a volleyball at a girl who tried to ask Kogane out. He surprised himself with how jealous he got but Kogane thought it was sweet, in a weird way.