[I W A O I H E A D C A N O N S]

We all know Oikawa gets clingy but, like... clingy Iwaizumi... He'd get jealous after another student confesses to Oikawa and he'll spend the rest of the day or practise clinging to his boyfriend.

  Oikawa really likes playing footsie with Iwaizumi under the table, even if Iwaizumi accidentally ends up kicking him too hard.

  Iwaizumi gets embarrassed whenever he has to admit he loves Oikawa in public but Oikawa knows he loves doing it.

  Oikawa melts at clever pick-up lines that have hidden innuendos and, luckily, they are Iwaizumi's speciality.

  When Oikawa moved to Argentina, his new teammates were really confused as to why he would spend so much time in his room whenever practice was over. One time, they got nosy and that's how they found out Oikawa was married/engaged - they walked in on him face timing Iwaizumi, speaking in Japanese, and they accidentally made a scene. (Someone knocked over a vase.)

o    The Japanese National Team better hope Oikawa dials Iwaizumi when they're getting shouted at because his long-distance husband/fiance is the only one Iwaizumi will calm down for.

  They're either engaged or married in the time skip and, no, you can't convince me otherwise.

  They like to watch the stars together. Or, more accurately, Oikawa likes to look at the night sky and Iwaizumi likes to look at the stars in Oikawa's eyes...

o    Iwaizumi has a store of milk bread in his house for Oikawa, even if he'd never admit it.

o    Oikawa has bought every single Gozilla/Kaiju movie he can find and he keeps 'accidentally' hiding them in Iwaizumi's house.

o    Both of them are far too stubborn to admit when they need the other's help, even if they both know it.

o    They regularly end up making out in front of Makki and Matsun. (Makki and Matsun are thoroughly repulsed.)

o    Oikawa had a crush on Iwaizumi since they were really little - maybe around eight - and the feelings matured as he got older.

o    Iwaizumi got a crush on Oikawa in their last year of middle school, in their final match. He saw Oikawa trying hard to win and, y'know, it was kinda gay...

  Oikawa has three levels of warning Iwaizumi when he's getting annoyed. First, he stresses his words. Second, he'll probably add 'Iwa-chan' at the end of the sentence, probably needing to repeat it. Finally, if Iwaizumi still hasn't moved, he'll say, "Sorry, I don't think you heard me, Iwaizumi." If Iwaizumi doesn't move after that, then he's dead...

o    Iwaizumi does not notice when girls or boys are flirting with him but Oikawa does and, oh, boy, does he get jealous...