[K O G A G O S H I H E A D C A N O N S]

As requested, here are some Kogagoshi headcanons!

o    Goshiki has the habit of acting very sweet, timid and polite around Kogane, which often confuse his friends because they know Goshiki is a lot louder and quite outspoken.

  Kogane absolutely loves giving Goshiki random compliments, completely out of nowhere - half the time, they don't make sense, but Goshiki appreciates the gesture.

o    They both try constantly to one-up each other when it comes to Valentines' day - Goshiki's' dorm ends up looking like a florists' shop and Kogane has enough chocolate to last him five months, even if he shares them with the team.

  Goshiki loves spoiling Kogane on his birthday. He'll buy him loads of presents and then cuddle him for hours while they rewatch his favourite movies.

o    Kogane always smothers Goshiki in kisses when Shiratorizawa wins a game. He loves how much it'll make Goshiki giggle.

o    Since they go to different schools, and Goshiki's' is a boarding school, they'll almost always meet up on the weekends instead of after school, like other couples. They prefer this because it means they get to spend the whole day together.

o    Goshiki will make a fuss of Kogane if he gets sick or hurt. He will do pretty much anything so Kogane doesn't have to move in case it makes him worse.

  Kogane loves to carry Goshiki or pick him up. When they meet up on the weekends, the first thing he'll do is scoop Goshiki off the ground in a massive bearhug and kiss him.

  Shiratorizawa either found out they were dating through Goshiki accidentally sending a 'wrong number' text to a teammate or they catch him making out with Kogane one weekend.

o    Date Tech finds out about Kogane dating Goshiki because, as they waited for their next match to start after a win, they saw Goshiki run over to Kogane excitedly and kiss him - they were all incredibly confused how Kogane managed to get a boyfriend who is in the starting lineup of Shiratorizawa but also incredibly proud (especially Futakuchi).

o    Their favourite date would be going to a nearby lake and feeding the ducks while the sun sets - if there are ducklings, then even better!

o    I love the idea of them first meeting at a volleyball summer camp just before middle school. Kogane wanted to get Goshiki's' number then, but he didn't have a phone yet, so he had to suck it up. Then, during middle-school tournaments, Goshiki was always with his teammates and he was too shy to approach him and possibly embarrass himself.

o    Goshiki is head-over-heels in love with Kogane with wet hair - although he'd never admit it, he finds it very hot.

o    Kogane asked Goshiki out, after requesting to hang out with him one day. He had spent the whole week leading up to it pestering his upperclassmen for tips, while Goshiki pleaded for Shirabu and Taichi to help him pick out a nice outfit (since he doesn't really trust the third-years with his love life).