[A O B O J O S A I H E A D C A N O N S]

Some Seijoh headcanons because yes! 

CW: Mentions of divorced parents

o    There are a few rumours amongst the first years of the volleyball club (excluding Kindaichi and Kunimi) that Oikawa is secretly a descendant of one of the great Japanese emperors. It's not even remotely true but no one has bothered to tell the first-years that...

o    Iwaizumi is not photogenic. He almost always looks like he's about to sneeze.

o    Matsukawa is actually super laid-back and usually speaks with an apathetic tone of voice, unless he's making fun of people in a way that requires dramatics.

o    Hanamakki is really, really petty and he gets sulky/angry easily.

o    Yahaba, when fighting with Kyoutani, once threw a stick or ball and told him to 'go fetch'. Kyoutani punched him and they got into a really bad fight. Oikawa and Iwaizumi forced them to apologise. (pre-wall slamming scene)

o    Watari makes loads of jokes about having no friends and, every time he makes that joke in front of Yahaba, the setter threatens (very effectively) to ditch him and hang out with Oikawa.

o    Kyoutani's actually got a pretty good collection of simps in the second and first years but they're too intimidated to do anything about it.

o    Kindaichi still sometimes worries that he will never be a good enough player because of Kageyama's words in middle school. He practises super hard so he can be good enough for Oikawa and Yahaba.

o    Kunimi often plays things up so that his upperclassmen take him out to get ice cream or meat buns to make him feel better.

o    Kunimi often doesn't warm down properly and gets stiff joints because of it - Iwaizumi scolds him for not taking proper care of himself and Kindaichi always freaks out.

o    Kindaichi is not afraid of bugs and is one of the people who carefully and nicely takes bugs of any kind outside.

o    Kyoutani totally does the 'baby-talk' with dogs and all dogs just naturally adore him.

o    Watari actually did have a girlfriend from another school but, by the time he convinced Yahaba she was real and was going to introduce them, she broke up with him and he had to explain to a slightly amused and very cynical Yahaba that, yes, she did exist.

o    Yahaba is a little shit and enjoys starting rumours. They're mostly pretty harmless but hilarious.

o    Similarly to Tanaka, Hanamakki really enjoys it when his underclassmen call him 'senpai' because it makes him feel impressive and smart. Kunimi uses this to get free ice cream and meat buns.

o    Matsukawa is allergic to peanuts and uses it to debunk any and all 'deez nuts' jokes.