[S H I R A T O R I Z A W A H E A D C A N O N S]

o    Ushijima is in bottom set for all his lessons - he's only in Shiratorizawa for volleyball and is only being scouted for volleyball. He has no time for school work outside practise and it shows.

  Tendou has parents who travel often which gave him a natural flair for languages, hence why he could pack up and move to Paris so suddenly after high school.

  Semi's mother is very overbearing and will sometimes call him in the middle of practise, which pisses him off a lot. This often leads to the team pretending they can't hear him shouting at her down the phone in the corridor outside.

  Reon tries to insist to outsiders that, despite Shiratorizawa being a private school, it's not 'rich' just 'comfortable'. It makes him seem even more concieted and wealthy but, thankfully, everyone knows he means well.

  Yamagata ate orange peel for a dare and he regrets none of it. He got 100 yen for it so, if anything, it was a win for him and a lose for Semi's wallet.

  Taichi helps the lunchladies after meals because he's realised it gets him larger portions of food and you can't convince me that the Shiratorizawa canteen has anything but amazing chefs.

  Shirabu claims he doesn't listen to music often but that's only because he's a huge fan of K-pop bands and Lady Gaga and he does not want the team (or Tendou, to be precise) to find out.

o    Goshiki doesn't have a roommate in his dorm, so he converted the bottom bunk to a sofa-like den where he watches Youtube or Netflix from.

o    Goshiki is a terrible liar and everyone can tell but Ushijima, who doesn't pick up on his obvious floundering.

  Shirabu is the resident non-rich kid and is regularly asked by all his friends if they spent the appropriate amount of money something (they rarely have).

o    Taichi was raised by a single dad and has, although has fond memories with him, never got to connect too emotionally with him, which is why he struggles to express his feelings with the team until it all overboils and he starts shouting. It's somewhat similar to Kageyama, only more of a build-up of general inconviences than just volleyball-related things.

  Yamagata is an absolute beast at karaoke and will have 'singing battles' with Semi that last for hours. These 'battles' are usually prompted by alcohol, though, because sober Yamagata knows he'll lose while drunk Yamagata has no care for historical evidence.

  Reon once met Iwaizumi at the gym and the pair complained about their respective teams while they spotted/helped each other with weights and such. Although they didn't schedule these meetings, they often end up running into each other and use it as a chance to blow off some steam about team members. However, after a Seijoh-vs-Shiratorizawa match, Iwaizumi is often less than friendly.

o    Semi has been practising the guitar since he was six and his parents signed him up for lessons. It wasn't a very well known secret until some popular second-years walked in on him practising in a music room while on an Instagram Live. He's now the strangely popular (and strangely famous) 'Musical-senpai' to all the younger years.

o    Tendou's fashion is more coordinated than most people think and he can look very good when he decides the occasion calls for it which, according to him, it typically doesn't.

o    Ushijima took Goshiki out for ice cream after his first Nationals, and told him he believed he could be the next ace when he was gone if he kept playing with dedication and confidence. It was a small comment but it helped Goshiki push through the pain of losing Nationals and the losing to Karasuno, knowing Ushijima did actually have faith in him.

  Ushijima can not keep secrets and please never expect him to. You'd be better off telling Tendou.

  Tendou dotes so much on the first years because he was 'socially excluded' by the third years when he joined and he doesn't want anyone else to feel that way.

  Semi is a huge fan of western rock bands like Guns N Roses and he's learnt all the songs despite the language barrier. Even though it hasn't entirely helped his English, any time a word he knows turns up, he memories it immediately and excitedly.

  Reon can play the trumpet and is a reserve in the Shiratorizawa wind band.

  It was Yamagata who started the fued with the basketball club but everyone believes it was Tendou. He gleefully corrects no one and laughs at his often-scolded friend. (He stole the hoops off the boards with the help of a ladder, for anyone curious)

o    Taichi is an avid believer in superstitions and the supernatural, which has led to many rants from Washijou about how the school isn't haunted and he just needs to practise.

  Shirabu definitely had a crush on Ushijima when he first joined until he saw the way Ushiwaka looked at Tendou, so he shot those feelings in the head and refuses to admit who his gay awakening was to anyone but Taichi for that precise reason.

  Goshiki is an avid gardener and has loads of potted plants in his room - he often gets the more 'ugly' plants because he likes proving people wrong about them by growing and nurturing them perfectly. Tendou once tried to tease him about it but never did again when Goshiki threated to genuinely spike a volleyball into the back of his head.

And, now, for a special Washijou headcanon because I can:

  Washijou has the world's most amazing, sweetest, grandma-embodying wife in the world and if she's ever at practise, she's brought homemade cookies and is completely doting on the team like they're her children, because she and Washijou could never conceive when they were younger.