-[BOKUAKA/IWAOI/KUROKEN FANFIC ANNOUNCEMENT]-

Okay, this one is gonna need a lot of explaining...

So, it is called 'Seven Minutes Ago' and it is not exactly 'fluffy'.

There's a lot of platonic found-family, road trips, magic in a contemporary setting, 'pretty setters' drama, pining and demon worship. Yes, I said demon worship. No, that wasn't a typo. There is a lot of demon worship in this fic.

Trigger warning for the rest of this announcement about k1dnapp1ng5, f1ght1ng, demon worship, m1551ng-people cases, argum3nt5 and morally questionable rituals. (I edited a few words that may have been upsetting, which is why there are some numbers in there)

Basically, Bokuto and Akaashi are moving into a new city - they've been dating for a long time and are very happy together. While exploring the city, they run into Kuroo and Kenma, and so the 'bromance' begins. A few weeks in, BokuAka get into a fight and Bokuto storms out, just so they can both cool their heads.

He runs into Kuroo, who takes him down to a bar so he can talk it all out. Then he gets a phone call...

Just to see if you're interested, here's the phone call scene that takes place in chapter three:

Bokuto's ears grew hot. "I'm not checking my phone!" He yelped. Kuroo arched an eyebrow and Bokuto glared back. Then, he briefly pulled his phone out of his pocket and checked the lock screen before putting it away again. He looked up at Kuroo. "Okay, so maybe I am checking my phone but I don't wanna make him upset. It was my fault we fought in the first place, I wanna try to make it up to him in some way."

"Ew, you're in love," Kuroo joked. "Cringe!"

Bokuto pouted. "Oh, shush. I'm not in love, just very infatuated."

Kuroo raised an eyebrow. "Surprised you know what that means."

"Oh, shut up. I remembered you nicer than this!"

His friend shrugged. "It's late at night, I'm cold, you're sad and Kenma has left me on read. I am allowed to be mean."

Bokuto hesitated and then frowned. "He left you on read?"

"Hey, Kenma probably didn't even notice!" Kuroo quickly jumped to his friend's defence. "He often hits 'mark read' on texts when he's busy. He doesn't mean to, but he doesn't always think about this sorta stuff."

"If you say so-"

Bokuto's phone started ringing and he jumped in his seat, looking at the caller ID. Akaashi.

Instantly, Bokuto answered it, showing Kuroo to be quiet.

"Keiji?" He said nervously, listening intently.

The other end of the call was completely silent, then there was the distant sound of the apartment's front door opening and closing.

Bokuto swallowed, about to try again. "Keiji, look, I'm really sorry... I was being stupid and I should've listened-"

Akaashi whispered over him suddenly. He sounded so... desperate. "Kou... Kou, there's someone here."

Bokuto blinked. "Wha?"

"Koutaro, there are people here!" He was still whispering, sounding urgent and scared. He sounded so, so scared.

"In the flat?"

"In the flat!"

Bokuto's heart stopped. No.

No, no, no.

He stood up, pushing his beer away. Kuroo frowned at his sudden reaction but he was unsure whether he was allowed to speak as Bokuto snatched his jacket off the stool, checking for his keys. "Okay," He said, hoping to sound reassuring, "I'm coming back." He turned to Kuroo, beckoning with his spare hand. "Come with me, bro," He briefly told him, gesturing for Kuroo to pay the bartender - Kuroo didn't argue. Bokuto turned his attention back to the phone. "How many are there?"

"I-I don't know," Akaashi's voice sounded so close to him. It was right in his ear, as if Bokuto could reach out and touch him. And he sounded so scared, yet Bokuto could do nothing. "It-It's hard to say..."

"Where are you, right now?"

"Spare room... I'm hiding behind the boxes..."

Bokuto darted out of the bar, with a now-worried Kuroo close behind him. He looked around quickly in the night sky before seeing the block of flats he and Akaashi had been staying in, lit up like artificial stars. He began running. "Okay, Keiji, sweetheart, I'm coming home, I'll be there as soon as I can! Have you called the police?"

"N-No, I-! Th-They came in after you picked up. I was calling t-to apologise. I didn't mean to-"

"Keiji, now is not the time for an apology."

"Koutaro, I'm scared."

Bokuto's heart hurt. It hurt so, so bad and he wanted to punch someone for scaring his beautiful Akaashi. He was a fast runner and so was Kuroo, who was running ahead of him slightly, helping lead the way. "I'm on my way, just stay hidden! We'll be there in a few minutes, I promise!

The other end of the line was completely silent and Bokuto felt like he could barely breathe.

"Keiji-"

"They're outside the spare room," Akaashi whispered, very, very quietly.

Bokuto froze up, nearly falling on his face in shock. Then the fearful adrenaline came flooding back in and he sped up.

"They're outside, Kou... I can hear them."

"Sweetheart, I'm coming, it's okay!" Bokuto promised desperately, sprinting as fast as he could. Kuroo led him down a road, the apartment building growing closer and closer. "Keiji, I'm gonna save you, I love you! I'm nearly home, I swear!"

"Koutarou."

Akaashi's voice was dead cold and Bokuto suddenly realised the meaning of true and utter fear.

"They're inside." The call ended after four seconds of agonising silence.

Sorry about all the announcements that have happened recently! Feel free to leave requests on what you want me to write, whether it's one-shots, headcanons or theories!

Also, please tell me if this interests you. It'll be on AO3 and Wattpad when there are enough chapters to upload!