My Dearest Opposite -{Tanaenno + Iwaoi}

This is just a little idea I had! I hope you like it and the style... I'm sorry if it's a little confusing! Also, I'm sorry about the IwaOi part, it had to be done...

TanaEnno

To Tanaka Ryuusuke, my dearest opposite,

I know that you're energetic and reckless. I know I'm fussy and boring. I also know that you've probably never even see me, let alone see me like this. Okay, that stuff sounded dumb... I know you've seen me, we're literally in the same volleyball club. I guess I meant, you've never seen me as a person. That sounded stupid, too. Let me start over.

I don't think that you've ever looked at me with a single thought that doesn't encompass volleyball. Or school. I don't think you'd ever look at me with a single thought beyond those because we're just so... opposite. Narita and Kinoshita have told me that...

But, if I'm allowed to say this without being weird, I've had those thoughts. Thoughts that, when I look at you, are never about volleyball or school or even how much you really need to start wearing shirts... I guess, when I look at you, I don't just see a good teammate or classmate. I see an amazing friend and I feel something more.

Even if we're nothing alike, I just want you to know that. I guess it's weird I don't say it to your face. If you liked me, you'd probably never shut up about it.

So, my Ryuusuke, I'd like to say that I like you. 

You don't have to notice me back but I sure as hell managed to notice you...

Ennoshita Chikara

Chikara looked at the letter in his hands. He just had to give it to Tanaka. That couldn't be so bad, right? Sucking in a deep breath, he approached Tanaka from behind. The spiker was chatting loudly to Nishinoya, their conversation beginning to dwindle despite their volume. He could wait a little bit longer before giving it to him, he could wait until they finished their conversation. He could wait.

Because he was going to give it to him.

Chikara may have been the total opposite of Tanaka but they had one thing in common.

Ennoshita Chikara was no coward.

-

To my dearest opposite,

That's you, by the way! By you, I mean my Chikara! Well, you're not mine yet.

I'd like you to be, is what I'm saying!  Basically, I think you're amazing. I know you're level-headed and calm. I know I'm loud and stupid. But that doesn't mean anything to me! I love you and I think about it every time I see you because you're just so clever and you look all cute and sleepy all the time and I just adore you!

I know you'll probably never see me outside the next ace of Karasuno, once Asahi's gone, and a great role model for our underclassmen but I see you as so much more than just our next captain and I feel so much more too! Whenever I see you, my heart kind of goes like... like one of Hinata's noises! Y'know, his little 'fwaah's and 'pwaah's. Is that dumb? That's probably pretty dumb...

Well, whatever. I like you, my Chikara, even if we're really not that alike!

You don't have to go all Hinata over me but I certainly went all Hinata over you,

Tanaka Ryuusuke

All things considered, it was a good letter that Ryuusuke clutched to his chest as he chatted to Nishinoya about receives. He was going to give it to Chikara, the moment he saw him. Because Chikara deserved to know.