Chapter 7 Strange Magic meets Hedgehogs

One bright day Sonic and the gang decided to go exploring to see if they couldn't find anything new.

''So why are we going farther away from where we normally explore Tails?'' Asked Knuckles.

''Because I want to see if we can find anything new like some creatures.'' The kit fox said.

''And also because something has been stealing fruit from the village and we should stop and try to see if they are friendly or not?" Amy said as she walked next to Sonic.

''I love it out here so much to do and to find and I can gather more supplies for my home and traps you never know who might be watching you.'' Sticks the honey badger said looking around and hiding behind trees.

''As long as we make it home in time for the all you can eat buffet I want those chilli dogs.'' Sonic said. He then pinched Amy's butt who looked back at him smiling.

''I'm sure it would be the end of the world if you didn't get Chilli dogs.'' Knuckles teased.

''But are you sure all of us should go I mean what about if Eggman attacks?'' Asked Amy.

''He won't we did a number on his robots this morning so I doubt he'll be back you know how the mail is getting there.'' Tails said grinning.

They continued walking and they saw it was beautiful there and they came to a bunch of flowers.

''Oh they are beautiful!'' Shouted Amy and Sticks and they ran over and picked up the flower smelling them.

''Careful they might belong to someone.'' Tails said as him and Sonic watched.

''FLOWERS OH I WANT SOME!'' Knuckles dived into the flowers and some bugs took off.

''Um Knucks why do you need flowers?'' Asked Sonic.

''Because I love them and some of the girls in the village love flowers and anytime they compliment me I want to give them one.'' He said.

Tails and Sonic watched them. 

The kit fox decided to see the insects that took off he came to a tree and saw a small creature like person. ''Say Amy can you come here and help me figure out what this is?'' He grabbed the creature and it was trying to escape it had wings.

Amy and the others came over. ''What did you find Tails?'' Amy asked.

''I'm not sure I thought it was a butterfly but its not.'' He said.

Amy saw the creature in a corner scared and she held out her hand. ''Come here small one.''

The creature then came forward and went into Amy's hand and she looked at it. ''This can't be.'' Amy said.

''What?'' Asked Sonic.

''I do believe its a fairy.'' She said.

''Wait are you sure those are only in fairy tails.'' Sonic said.

Tails pulled out a translator bot and turned it on.

''What is the big idea let me go!'' Shouted the voice in her hand and broke free flying around wildly.

''Take it easy we aren't gonna hurt you.'' Amy said.

''Then why hold me hostage!'' Shouted the fairy and pulled out a small sword.

''Aww I find her cute.'' Knuckles said only to get jabbed by the small sword.

''Ouch little thing poked me.'' Knucklesa said upset.

Tails and Sonic hid behind Amy and Tails. ''Don't let her get us.'' Sonic said pleadingly.

''You guys should be nicer to her.'' Sticks said going over.

''My name is Sticks and who are you?'' She asked.

''My name is Marianne.'' She said.

''What a beautiful name.'' Amy and Sticks said together.

''I'm Amy Rose and that big red guy over there is Knuckles, then Tails the fox and Sonic the hedgehog!'' She said proudly.

''Well I don't care for Tails but Sonic here is kind of cute.'' She said.

Suddenly a big ugly looking fairy came over. ''Its alive!'' Knuckles screamed and hid behind Sticks.

The big fairy went in front of Marianne and held a bigger sword to Sonic and the rest. ''Who said you could come here?!'' He growled.

''Take it easy small dude I'm Sonic the hedgehog and these are my friends we come in peace.'' Sonic said back away.

''What do you want'' Asked Bog.

''All we want to know is are you the ones taking fruit from our village.'' Asked Amy coming out.

''Maybe but what's it too you?'' Marianne asked coming out from behind him.

''Well our friends back there need that to make a living by selling it.'' Tails said.

''We left money its there fault if they didn't get it.'' The male fairy said.

''I can't seem to find you in any books who are you?'' Asked Tails.

''I'm Bog known as they Bog King I live over there.'' He nodded.

They all looked to see a dark area in the woods. ''Woah dark.'' Knuckles said.

''So you guys aren't here to take information and use it against us?" Asked Sticks.

''No we only came because we are low of food and your fruit is big and ready for us to pick.'' He said.

Marianne came over to Amy. ''Say blue guy over there isn't bad you two a thing?'' She asked.

''Yes we are.'' Amy giggles.

''Watch out he might cheat on you.'' She said.

''Yeah he picked me I didn't choose him so if that were the case he would be with other girls.

''We need food to survive.'' Bog explained to the others.

''Well if that is all you wanted you could of asked. Here I got some for you.'' Amy said pulling out a few apples and an orange and gave it to them.

''Thanks your not so bad Amy?'' The bog said.

She smiles and nods. ''And if your hungry come back to village we live there and will help you out.'' Amy said smiling.

''Great we will come on Marianne we have stuff to do.'' He said.

''Well it was a pleasure meeting you girls not you guys.'' Marianne said as she flew over to Sonic. ''You have a great girlfriend over there don't ruin it.'' She said as her and Bog took off.

''That was interesting.'' Sonic said.

''Yeah almost like a beauty and the beast things.'' Tails said.

''Well guess I better stock up on some fruit for them.'' Amy said.

''We should go explore in there.'' Tails said.

''Tails buddy you were almost hit with a small sword do you really think going in there will help?'' Asked Sonic.

''Maybe.'' Tails said.

''Well I'm heading back I'm hungry.'' Branch said.

''I'm coming with you.'' Amy said.

Tails talked to his watch reminding himself to come back and check it out.

Marianne and Bog watched them.

''They all seem really nice.'' The fairy said.

''Yes but becareful Marianne but anyway lets go prepare to celebrate our wedding.'' Bog said as they took off.

Here we go this is a request for Chipmunklover16.