Chapter 13 A Journey

It was another day in Bygone City everyone was doing their own thing the townsfolk were walking and talking, Tails was on a date with Zoey and Knuckles was resting in the sun and Sticks was setting up more traps for the aliens.

Meanwhile our love struck couple Sonic and Amy were in their shared house Sonic was napping on the porch hammock he had brought along Amy was busy making cupcakes and she then felt arms wrap around her she gave a little yelp and giggle and tries not to grin as she felt lips on her cheek.

''Sonic..''

''What can't I kiss my beautiful fiancee who is working so hard?'' He asked.

They had started dating and moved in together and some months later he proposed to her and life couldn't of gotten better for them.

''You can but I'm trying to get these cupcakes done for tonight.'' She said.

''What's tonight?'' He asked looking over her shoulder.

''The 6th anniversary of this town being found.'' She said.

''Ahh yes do we have to go?'' He asked groaning kissing the side of her neck.

''Yes Sonic as town heroes we are required to go.'' She said turning on the timer and turning around facing him.

''Aww I don't want to go.'' He whined.

He was shut up by her kissing him he kisses back lifting her up on the counter as she wrapped her arms around his neck his hands on her hips, they had a fierce tongue battle as they moaned together and pulled away.

''Oh Amy I want to stay here with you.'' He kisses her.

''I know but its just for a few hours besides if you go with me tonight there might be something special in return for you.'' She grins her fingers playing with his chest.

''Hmm can't you give it to me now?'' He asks.

She wraps her legs around his waist and kisses him her tongue wrestles with his and she ran a hand down his toned body, he carries her to the couch and climbs over her and she kisses him as he kisses her passionately his hands feeling her body and he ran down to her leg up only to hear a timer go off and she pushes him off as she pulls them off her dress up in the back.

''Tease!'' He called.

''Got to make you work for it.'' She shot back.

He chuckles and then right as she comes over and he pulls her down his hands around her waist as they kiss the door bursts open and they pull their lips away and look up to see Tails running in.

''What is it Tails?'' Asked Sonic still holding Amy.

''Well um I need your advice on something Sonic.'' Tails said.

''Can't it wait until later?'' He asked.

''No Sonic go help Tails.'' Amy said getting up.

Sonic looks at Amy. ''We'll pick this up later.'' She winks.

Later on for the celebration everyone was there dancing and having a blast Sonic and Amy were dancing and they were having a blast.. Little did they know someone was watching them not far away.

''Go my bugs its time to get Sonic back once and for all.'' The character said whispering.

All the bugs came out of nowhere and all the and started attacking all the townsfolk within a few moments the 5 heroes started fighting them off Amy smashes one with her hammer and then froze they were real bugs as blood came out.

''SONIC THESE ARE REAL CREATURES!'' She called.

Sonic and the others heard this and they tried their best to knock out the bugs and the leader bug came out and saw Sonic and Amy protecting each other and went down and used his small mouth and started sucking on Sonic's leg he used his hand to hit it and he fell down and tried to speed run only to see he was running like a normal creature and it was trying to make the death blow when Amy jumped in front of Sonic and got a stinger to her side and she fell down.