Chapter 25 Falling in Love

Amy was walking thinking of Sonic; he was everything she wanted in a guy, but it was Sonic he would never return her feelings, but she could always dream someday he would. She was busy picking flowers in the forest and started singing.

'Just a jump away from where you want to go, but you're afraid of doing it alone.

So, getting halfway there is all you'll ever known, I've been down that Road.  

Every day is like you're playing in a new game, that you can never win. Hold your head up.

You'll find your way home; you won't get what you give sometimes. When the dust done settles.'

Amy was singing her heart out dancing a bit unaware she was being watched.

Sonic had been on a run like usual, but he stopped when he heard singing and followed the voice and saw Amy, he didn't want to interrupt her and loved hearing her sing. plus the crush he had on her.

'And the smoke all clears up, there's pieces of yourself you're gonna find, maybe that's the use in trying.

'There's pieces of yourself you're gonna find, maybe that's the use in trying. There's pieces of yourself you're gonna find. Maybe that's the use in trying.'

Sonic was curious about her singing, and he felt himself falling more and more in love with her. He knew it wasn't a crush he had, he truly had feelings for her, and he had no idea she could sing that well.

Amy was twirling and dancing as she sang.

'Just search away from what you want to find

But digging though the dirt, won't get your diamonds every time.

Seeing the sun is a good enough,

Reason to get through the night,

So, close your heavy eyes.

Sonic closed his eyes and enjoyed listening to her and decided that he was going to ask her out. He stood up coming over and Amy stopped when she saw Sonic standing there with a smile on his face.

''S-Sonic.''

''Hey Ames, I was running by and heard singing, so I came to check it out, you have an amazing singing voice.'' He complimented.

''Thank you.'' She blushes.

''I was wondering if you want to um spend the evening with me?'' He asked.

''Sure, I'd love that.'' She said feeling her insides go crazy.

''Great, let's go.'' He took her hand and they walked towards the town.

Sonic and Amy were walking, and the blue hedgehog held her hand lacing their fingers together. Other animals noticed them and were whispering.

''Why are they all staring?'' She asked surprised.

''Because they have nothing better to do.'' Sonic said then lifted her hand and kissed it.

Amy blushes then Sonic stopped and grins as he picked up Amy and ran to his place setting her down as he sped in and grabbed his hammock hanging it outside and climbed in it. ''Come join me Amy, we won't be here bothered here.'' Sonic said.

Amy grins and jumps up in the hammock landing on top of Sonic as he held her, and they watched the sunset.

''Amy-- I've had feelings for you and well I want you to be my girlfriend.'' He said.

''Really? I thought you were into one of the twins.'' She looked at him.

''Nah, they are pretty enough but they can't protect themselves besides I like a girl who can fight back and knows me.'' He said his hands on her lower back.

''Aww so you've had your eye on me.'' She blushes.

''Yeah.'' They stare at each other.

They lean in and share their first kiss together and pulls away slowly. Without saying a word they kissed again only this time her hands were pulling on his scarf as he ran a hand through her hair as they continued to make out.

They continued making out, watching the sunset and the stars as they held each other waiting to see where the future would take them.

Here we go this is a request for OrcaWolfShipper28 and I don't own the characters or the song the use in trying. Enjoy