Chapter 5 Our Secret Love

It was a wonderful day in Hedgehog village and all the residents were busy doing their own thing and inside Tail's workshop, the two tailed fox was busy working on a machine while a honey badger named Sticks and a Echidna named Knuckles was hanging out. 

''So Tails where is Sonic and Amy?'' Knuckles asked.

''I don't know they said they were going around checking outside the town to make sure there are no robots.'' He said rolling his eyes.

''Boy two sure spend a lot of time together.'' Knuckles noted.

''Yeah they do and they seem to want to hangout a lot.'' Tails said.

''Of course her and Sonic are dating.'' Sticks said feeding one of her pets.

The boys looked at her. ''Its true I mean long walks together, they go on missions together unless it involves all of us, they make goo goo eyes at each other. Didn't you guys notice?'' Sticks asked.

''Sonic would of told me if him and Amy were dating.'' Tails said thinking to his bro.

Meanwhile somewhere on the island in the forest surrounded with trees and far from prying eyes were a couple making out gasping and moaning. The girl had her arms around the guy and he lifted her to the tree as her legs wrapped around his waist as their tongues met and frenched each other.

''Oh Sonic.'' The girl moans.

''Amy.'' He replied as he kisses her more their tongues playing together one of his hands was playing with her breasts feeling them the other was on her back rubbing it.

''Sonic..'' The pink girl said again as they kissed.

After a bit they pulled away and looked at each other he noticed a sad look in her eyes. ''Ames what is it?'' He asked staring at her.

''Sonic I love you but I don't want to hide that we are together its hard going though town and not being able to hold your hand for show you affection.'' Amy said sighing.

Sonic looked down feeling bad, him and Amy had been dating for a few months and they were crazy in love with each other and went on missions and hung out in their free times, movie nights and cuddles they actually had sex a few times but their relationship was under secret, it wasn't that Sonic was embarrassed to be with Amy he just didn't want it to get out because he knew the bad guys they fight if they found out would do anything to make them get caught off guard.

''I know Amy but we've talked about this we can't its too dangerous.'' He said lifting up her chin.

''But Sonic we love each other we should show it practically everyone has an idea we are together, if your worried about Eggman read his vlog he knows we are together and he hasn't tried anything.'' She said holding his hands.

''I love you Amy and I want this to work but there are too many risks I don't know what I would do if I lost you.'' He said.

''Your embarrassed of us and there are risks to everything we do we've survived and I want to show the world I love you Sonic!'' She said pushing him away.

Sonic grabbed her holding her to him. ''I love you too Amy but you know how the bad guys like to use us against each other it has nothing to do with you or me I love you and I would love to show you off.'' He said. ''You are everything to me.''

''Then lets do it please we always take risks everyday and I want this.'' Amy said pleadingly.

Sonic sighs and knew she had a point. ''Ok we should tell our friends for now and keep it between the team and then we will slowly build up to telling the world. Now can I get back to making out with my sexy hammer happy girlfriend.'' He said.

She giggles as they kiss again moaning and their tongue played together. Sonic's hand ran under her dress and groped her.

Later the couple went back to the beach where their friends were.

''Hey guys your back.'' Tails said happy to see them and he noticed they were holding hands.

''Yes we are and we have something to tell you guys.'' Sonic said.

''Your finally dating?'' Sticks said excitedly.

They looked at her. ''Yes Sticks we are.'' Amy said.

''But we've been dating for a few months now.'' Sonic said.

''That's great! We kind of knew you two were.'' Tail's said.

''How?'' asked Sonic.

''Its not hard being together all the time and they way you look at each other.'' Sticks said.

''We are telling you guys because you deserve to know but we want to keep this quiet between all of us.'' Sonic said.

''We can do that though why keep it a secret?'' Asked Knuckles.

''So Eggman and everyone we go against can't use it against us.'' Amy said.

''Sounds good to us.'' Sticks said.

They three hugged the new couple friends.

Here we go enjoy.