Chapter 1 Movie Night

One night in a small house like hut a pink hedgehog named Amy Rose was busying getting snacks and drinks ready it was movie night and the whole gang was invited to come over she got everything ready. She mostly excited because her favorite blue hero and crush was also gonna be here. They had grown closer though she stopped obsessing over Sonic she still had the hots for him and when he did something heroic she would quietly fangirl over him. She was deep in thought when there was a knock on the door.

Amy went to the door to see Sonic who was standing there smiling at her. ''Hey Sonic come on in your the first one.'' She said setting the stuff on the coffee table.

''Hey Ames oh yeah about that turns out the others are busy so they aren't going to join us its just you and me.'' He smiles.

Amy's heart did a flip she was always happy to spend time with Sonic and they did a lot but they never really had a movie date by themselves. ''Really why didn't they tell me?'' She asked rolling her eyes.

''I guess they figured your busy and didn't want to upset you.'' He figured.

''Oh well I'm glad your here otherwise I made these for nothing. Well take your pick Sonic.'' She said as she was about to sit down when she felt herself on Sonic lap before jumping up. ''Out of all the places you can sit why are you sitting there?'' She asked annoyed.

''Well I got here first.'' He teased.

''You saw I was going to sit down.'' She said as the movie started.

''Nope you didn't sit though I'm not moving.'' She smirks.

''When where am I gonna sit?'' She asked.

''Take your pick there is plenty of room.'' He playfully mocked her. He loved watching her get a bit mad it was cute to him. ''Or you could sit on my lap I'm not saying no.'' He suggested grinning.

Amy blushes and sits next to Sonic shaking her head. ''Your impossible.'' She said.

''I am many things I never had once been called impossible.'' He said surprised by her.

''Really?'' She teased she enjoyed their playful banter.

They were watching Sleepless Hedgehog in Seattle. Amy was smiling and paying attention to the movie. Sonic was half watching what Amy didn't know was that Sonic hadn't told them about the get together and wanted this to be a him and Amy thing. He had feeling for Amy but didn't know how to tell her and tonight was to confess his love. He scooted closer to her and places his arm up against the couch barely grazing her shoulder.

Amy noticed this but said nothing and a few moments later she was leaning up against his side with his arm around her. It wasn't odd for them to show affection like hugging but it seemed more romantic. Sonic was watching the movie and caught a whiff of Amy's scent and he loved it she smelled of flowers he wanted to see how far he could push her he gently rubbed a finger up her arm and she shivered slightly and looks at him.

''Can I help you?'' She asked leaning into him and staring into his eyes noses touching.

''What makes you think that?'' He asked as stares into her eyes.

''Well you keep side hugging me if I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to make a move at me.'' She said as her fingers trailed up chest to his scarf he shivers a bit.

''Maybe so maybe I want to tell you something.'' He said leaning closer as she pushed herself away slightly.

''What is that?'' She asked with an eyebrow raised.

He then leans closer and captures her lips and they kissed for a few moments Sonic couldn't believe how soft and smooth her lips were. Amy was shocked but slowly kissed back and then their arms went around each other and without them noticing they ended up with Amy on her back and Sonic slightly laying on her as they makeout and then he pulls away and stares into her eyes.

''Amy I need to tell you something I've been wanting to say for awhile.'' He looks at her. ''I love you Amy Rose I realized this sometime ago and I didn't know how to tell you and another thing the reason why the others aren't here is I didn't tell them about the invite because I wanted to be us so I could confess.'' He said looking down.

Amy was shocked and placed a hand on his cheek. ''Oh Sonic I love you too so does this make us an actually couple?''

''Yes, yes it does Amy.'' He smiles as they kiss again suddenly there was a pound on the door and they pulled apart to see the rest of the gang there.

''Hey movie night why didn't you guys tell me.'' Knuckles said ploping down.

''We weren't intterupting something were we?'' Asked Tails.

''Nah jsut a private moment between us.'' Sonic replied.

''Wait you mean you two are finally together?'' Sticks asked excitedly.

''Yes we are as of 5 minutes ago.'' Amy replied blushing.

The group cheered for them all happy the couple finally admitted it. ''We should find something else since this movie is over.'' Tails said. 

Amy and Sonic were surprised by this they really hadn't been paying attention.

''Sweet you made snack!'' Knuckles said eating.

Sonic and Amy cuddled together as they enjoyed movie night as a couple it wouldn't be the last the time they had one and they were with their friends.

Here we go I couldn't help I'm a huge SonAmy fan that being said I will be updating this and others as well feel free to request.