Chapter 23 Dinner for 2

Sonic was at Meh Burger sitting. He sighed thinking about Amy. He had just finished his 3 minutes or less job for the day and some reason he felt bad... Amy had ordered two burgers and he was a bit jealous of the set up at her place only to find out it was for him.

He felt touched by that. Nobody knew it but him and Amy were secretly dating and he felt bad to cut it short and saw her disappointed look so he decided to make it up to her.

''Here Sonic got another order.'' Dave said.

''Sorry Dave I quit.'' Sonic said.

''Oh, ok well thats a relief.'' He said.

''But can I get two meh burgers?'' Sonic asked.

''Ok but its the last free ones.'' Dave got them ready.

Meanwhile Amy was sitting on her couch watching tv holding her pillow sighing. She wondered how Sonic was doing.

'Maybe it was stupid on my part.' She thought.

There was a knock on her door and she answered it to see Sonic at the door with a paper bag in his hand.

''Hey Amy.'' He smiled.

''Hi Sonic.'' She grins.

''I have something for you.'' He said.

She let him in and he sat the bag on her coffee table and he pulled out two plates and lit the candles that were there. Amy looked at him surprised.

''Oh Sonic.'' She gushed.

''I felt bad that I ate and ran this is to make up for this afternoon.'' He said sitting next to her and took her hands.

''Sonic-- you didn't have to.'' She said feeling her heart melt.

''I wanted to.'' He then leans in and kisses her.

She kissed back and they pulled away. ''Thank you Sonic.''

They started eating and Sonic was taking his time with it.

''So how was work?'' She asked.

''It was ok, I quit this afternoon.'' He said taking a bite.

''Why Sonic? You were doing a great job.'' She said taking a drink.

''Yeah, but I'm more of a hero then a delivery guy. Besides I want to be able to spend my evenings here with you rather then making stops to the town.'' He said taking her hand.

She smiles at him. They look at each other and both leaned in and shared a kiss. Her arms were on his shoulder. He places his on her waist, kissing back with passion. A few minutes of intense make out they pulled away.

''I love you Amy Rose.'' He said.

''I love you Sonic.'' She pulls him into a hug.

''I told you they were crazy about each other.'' Sticks said.

''And that they are a couple.'' Tails giggled.

Sonic and Amy finished eating and Amy cuddled into his side.

''Should we go in?'' Asked Knuckles.

''Nah, let's leave them and go to my place.'' Tail's said as they left the couple.

Here we go enjoy more to come...