Chapter 22 Movie Date Disaster

One day Amy was running as fast as she could ducking and hiding behind trees looking around trying not to get caught and back to the base. It was intense and she hid behind a big tree panting quietly as something whizzed by. She then took off running but knew she couldn't out run him so she climbed up.

Sonic was running looking for the pink hedgehog and he saw something pink run only it was up in the tree swinging and running on the branches.

''There she is.'' He took off after her on the ground.

Amy was running balancing herself carefully and fast. ''He can't get up here.'' She told herself going fast and she knew he was chasing her, so she ran more and there was a branch that snapped and she fell with nothing to grab. She closed her eyes and she felt something soft catch her and she opened her eyes and saw it was Sonic who was smirking.

''You ok Ames?'' He asked holding her bridal style.

''Y-Yeah, aww that means you win.'' She sighed looking down.

''Hey, look on the bright side you went longer then last time.'' He said kissing her cheek.

She giggles and kisses his lips, he places her down as they pull away. He looked at his watch.

''We got about an hour before our date night.'' He said.

''Aww your keeping track?'' She giggled.

''Yeah, this is a movie I want to see plus I get a beautiful hedgehog to jump in my lap when she is scared.'' He smiles as they hold hands and walk back to town.

''Really?'' She giggled.

''Yes, I mean what's the point of having a girlfriend if I can't spend time with her?'' He asked winking at her.

Amy giggles and then they saw robots attacking, they looked at each other and nodded as they fought off the robots.

''Hey! only you two? Where are the other three?'' Yelled Eggman.

''We got this.'' Amy said as she swung her hammer and Sonic spindashed as she hit him and Eggman went flying.

Sonic smiled as Amy jumped into his arms and he kisses her cheek as she giggled. ''Sonic.''

''Hey get a room!'' Shouted someone.

Sonic and Amy looked around laughing as they went to sit aat a bench and watch the sky. She rests her head on him.

''This is nice Sonic.'' She smiled.

''Yeah, it is.'' He smiles as his arm was around her.

Later they went to the movie theater and Sonic got popcorn and a couple of drinks.

''Here.'' Amy said paying.

''Amy! I was supposed to pay.'' He said shaking his head.

''Just because we are on a date doesn't mean I can't pay besides you got our last date.'' She giggled kissing his cheek.

''Alright here you go.'' Dave said.

''Since when do you work here?'' Asked Amy.

''Um well, since the new guy took over Meh Burger.'' Dave said not caring.

''Ahh well thanks.'' Sonic said pulling Amy with him and they were going to the theater when Amy bumped into Eggman again.

''Oh it's Amy sorry we just keep bumping into each other.'' Eggman said.

Sonic places the popcorn down and helps Amy up. ''Are you following us?'' 

''No, I just happen to be seeing the movie playing here.'' He sai chuckling.

Sonic frowns. ''Take it easy Sonic, he has every right to be here.'' Amy said.

''Yeah, Sonic what's your problem?'' Asked Eggman looking down at them.

''You're always around when me and Amy are on a date, and you always ruin it somehow.'' Sonic snapped.

''Oh, you just want it the two of you huh? Well too bad and you should pay attention to your girl rather then me.'' Eggman teased.

Amy grabbed Eggman by the collar. ''Mess with us this time and I swear I'll knock you into the polar caps!'' She shouted in his ear.

''Alright fine.'' He said as Sonic and Amy went in to sit down.

Eggman with Cubot and or Orbot were in the back behind the hedgehog couple who were sitting second to the front and at the start of the movie they laid their heads on each other and their fingers were laced together.

''Look at that, time for some fun.'' Eggman chuckled.

Sonic looked at Amy and cups her chin kissing her on the lips. She giggles and kisses back.

''HEY GET A ROOM!'' Shouted Eggman.

The couple turned to look at Eggman and Amy took out her hammer.

The Dr, chuckled nervously and then threw popcorn at the couple.

Sonic was annoyed and was about to turn around when Amy grabbed his arm.

''Don't Sonic, it what he wants.'' She said.

They watched the rest of the movie and then left. Sonic looked down sighing.

 ''You ok?'' Asked Amy.

''No, I wanted us to see the movie and it was hard to watch with Egghead behind us.'' He said.

''I know, but at least we got to spend it together.'' She smiled cuddling into his side.

''True.'' He then kisses her cheek and she blushes.

''Let's go home and we can watch something there.'' Amy suggested.

''Sounds good.'' He smiled and picked her up as he ran back to their hut.

Once they got there, they turned on another movie Amy was sitting in Sonic's lap and he kissed her shoulder as she giggles. She cups his face and they start to makeout. There was a knock at the door and Sonic growled as Amy got up and answered it to see Eggman.

''What do you want?'' Asked Amy.

''Egghead get out!'' Shouted Sonic running over to them,

''Sorry, but I locked myself out of my lair and need a place to stay.'' He said.

The two looked at each other. ''NO!'' They said.

''Please, I tried the others and they said no.'' He said.

''Just tonight then you're out.'' Amy said.

Sonic growled. ''Try anything and your out.'' He growled.

Eggman came in with Orbot and Cubot and they sat on the couch.

''So what are we watching?'' He asked.

''A movie.'' Sonic said.

Amy and Sonic were snuggled together watching the movie and were getting annoyed with Eggman asking all these questions.

''Do they end up together?'' How long is this?''

Amy couldn't take it and pulled out a key. ''Go home.'' She gave it to him and shoved him outside.

Eggman saw it was a spare key. ''Hmm.'' He left.

''Amy you had Eggman's key?'' Asked Sonic.

''Yeah, during the fuzzy puppy buddy thing he gave me a key so I could come over to his place.'' She said.

He didn't know what to think. ''Good call Amy.''

He holds her and kisses her as they lay there making out the movie forgotten.

Here we go enjoy.