Chapter 15 HoneyMoon

I do not own the picture...

''Oh Sonic its beautiful.'' Amy sighed leaning against the railing.

Her and Sonic had just gotten married and they were on a boat and they landed in Paris France on their honeymoon it was heading towards night and the sun was setting giving off a pink and orange glow.

''Yes it is.'' She replied his arms around her waist his head on her shoulder.

Amy smiled she was so happy she was with her best friend, lover and husband. ''What shall we do first?'' Asked Amy.

''Well seen how its getting dark we go check in and then we spend our first night as a married couple and then worry about doing stuff tomorrow.'' He purred in her ear.

He was hard and ready to take his beautiful bride but he was restraining himself they made it to the dock where they walked to their hotel and went in and up to the honeymoon suite where they put down their stuff it was roomy with a bathroom, tub and shower and a view they put their stuff down and before Amy could say anything she was backed to the wall and Sonic kisses her passionately she wraps her arms around him and kisses back moaning, she felt his hands undo the tape and buttons of her pink dress as it falls down and leaves her nude she kisses him her hands ran down his chest and and her leg brought up to his side.

He then lifts her up bridal style as they he walks them to the bed and climbs over her kissing her passionately and his tongue slipped into her mouth and she moans her arms around his neck as he feels her body and thrusts into her slowly.

''Ahh S-Sonic..'' She whimpers eyes closed enjoying herself.

''Oh Amy.'' He was kissing her and thrusting at a decent pace though he wanted to go super fast making her scream his name and cum all over but this was their wedding night the night of becoming one there was plenty of time for that.

As if Amy could read Sonic's mind. ''I want you to go fast.'' She said her legs around him.

He kisses her neck and pulled off still thrusting. ''No Ames its our wedding night a night where we become one and we will have plenty of time for that.'' He then sucks on her breasts and she whimpers.

''P-Please Sonic I want you to enjoy yourself as well.. ahhh mmm Sonic.'' She grabs his quills and he moans.

''Only if you want my love.'' He kisses her and then he uses all his speed and her body shook and moved and she let out a blood curling scream of pleasure he kept hitting her g-spot and she came all over and Sonic came as well deep inside of her and they lay there.

''Oh S-Sonic.'' She panted.

He kisses her and looks at her. ''Want to go again my love?'' He asked.

''Oh yes please only I'm in charge.'' She winks and she grinds on him and he holds her as she grinds on him and he thrusts into her both moaning as they continue there love making.

The next morning Sonic woke up and looked next to him to see Amy in his arms still sleeping he was lucky and couldn't believe it he then slowly kisses her shoulder and then he ordered room service and right as it got there she woke up to see Sonic out of bed and at the door. ''Thank you Sir.'' Sonic said as he shut the door.

 His heart stopped when he saw his wife she looked so beautiful trying to rub the  sleep out of her eyes. ''Morning beautiful.'' He leans on the bed and kisses her as she kisses back.

''Morning my husband.'' She giggled and kisses him sighing.

They sat on the bed feeding each other and sharing kisses here and there and then Amy got dressed and they went out and started sight seeing and enjoying themselves as they held hands, they went all over the place.

They came to a bakery and went in and got some bread and cakes and they sat down feeding each other and Sonic leans in and kisses her, she places her hands on his cheeks. ''So far this is the best.'' She smiled.

''Yes it is, we are in the most beautiful place in the world and I got a beautiful woman here with me who I love with all my heart.'' He kisses her hand and she smiles.

They continued on walking and checking out the sights they came to a bench to sit and rest and then they started making out. ''MMmm Sonic we need to control ourselves.'' She said pulling away.

''Oh Ames ok then.'' They stood up and continued on and they came to an empty alleyway away from everyone and she pins him to the wall kissing him as he kisses back and he pulls up her dress as she jumps on him and his dick goes inside of her and they have a quickie together she holds onto his shoulders moaning as their tongues play together and he touches her she moans and feels his chest.

After their quickie they continued on and then that evening they came to the kissing bridge where she wrapped her arms around his neck as his were on her waist and they made out and not knowing someone snapped a picture of them and gave it to them.

After a week of having fun they went home. Tails, Knuckles, and Sticks were playing volleyball when they saw the newly wed couple come over holding hands.

''You guys are back! How was it?'' Asked Sticks who went over and hugged Amy.

''It was amazing and so much fun.'' She giggled.

''So Sonic the married man how was the honeymoon?'' Asked Knuckles.

''The best man I'm so lucky but most of the time she was begging me to have sex with her she was a horny girl.'' Sonic said.

''So you didn't want to have sex with her?'' Asked Tail's smirking.

''What no I did I just wasn't on her all the time.'' Sonic said shrugging.

''So those hickies on Amy's neck are just from your wedding night? Because that one on her neck looks like you did that today.'' Tail's pointed out.

''Ok so we got carried but still we were all over each other so sad it ended but hey there is always tonight.'' He smiles going over to his wife.

Here we go enjoy.