Chapter 28 A Dark Secret

This scene is going to be rated M. It's gonna have mentions of rape and the aftermath of it. So if your uncomfortable with it don't read!!!

''Good job team we kicked tail today!'' Sonic praised as him and his team were walking, and the sun was down.

''Now it's time for our guy's night.'' Tails smiled.

''You know it!'' Knuckles was excited.

''Well, I'm heading home so good night, guys see you in the morning.'' Sticks said.

''Sonic are you coming?'' Asked Tails.

''Heck ya bud I'll be there in a jiff.'' Sonic said as he watched Knuckles and Tails take off.

Sonic and Amy were holding hands and watched the other leave. They had been dating for about 10 months almost a year, and they were happy and in love.

''Man, I wish you could come with us Ames.'' Sonic said holding her hands.

''I know, but tomorrow your all mine.'' She whispers in his ear giggling.

Sonic smiles and kisses her on the lips as she kisses back pulling on his brown scarf. They pulled away and looked at each other.

''Night Ames, I love you.'' Sonic replied.

''I love you too Sonic.'' She smiles as his hand left hers and he took off.

Amy smiles and goes home. Once there she turns on the lights placing her hammer down in the corner as she was making herself some tea.

She was humming and feeling happy when she heard something in the back. She turned around and walked to the closet and opened it only to get punched in the face.

She stumbled and before she could react, she was grabbed by the neck and violent shoved down as she fell on the footrest, her body was aching, and she felt a sharp pain in her head and her vision was burry.

She tried to stand up, but the lights went out and she was pinned to the ground as the figure started punching her in the face and choking her.

Amy tried to scream but nothing came out and she felt her dress being ripped off and she felt her legs get pinned and she felt a rough thrust inside of her body harder then she knew as she was slapped across the face, and that hand managed to choke her while his free hand gripped her wrist tightly.

After 30 minutes which felt like an eternity to Amy she was punched in the face and tripped on the floor laying there hurt and bruised.

''Have a nice night Amy, can't wait to do this again.'' A deep voice whispered as the figure left.

Amy passed out. Some hours later she woke up with a groan thinking of the crazy dream she had.  When she stood up, she stumbled and went to the bathroom and looked at herself and she gasped as she backed to the wall and cried.

She had 2 black eyes and a big lump on her forehead, both sides of her neck she had dark bruises and her arms had red hand marks on them and she saw her dress was torn. She took it off and looked to see a bit of blood on her legs and she cries realizing she was raped, and she fell to the floor and felt scared and sad.

She got up and took a shower, then got dressed, she wore a scarf around her neck, and she put on a small, long sleeve cover and she grabbed sunglasses and went out. She knew there was someone who could help her and she went to see Eggman.

Eggman was making breakfast when he heard a knock at the door and answered it and was shocked to see Amy.

''Amy what brings you here?'' He asked.