Chapter 18 Lockdown Lair

One afternoon Team Sonic was all gathered at the beach enjoying themselves.

''Nothing like the beach and friends.'' Sonic said lounging.

''You can say that again.'' Tail's said working on an invention.

''Tails we are out here enjoying ourselves why work on something?'' Sonic asked looking at the fox.

''Because I enjoy doing it and I'm with the team.'' He said.

''Well its so much fun to watch the girls.'' Knuckles said coming over to them.

They looked to see Sticks and Amy splashing and swimming.

''Well we got to let them have some fun.'' Sonic said nervously watching Amy, he wanted the girls safe but he was scared of water and didn't want to go in if one of them needed saving.

Sticks got out and dried hersef off by shaking still in her clothes. ''That was refreshing.'' She laughed.

Amy followed she was in her bra and some tight spandex pants and Sonic couldn't help but look. ''Yes it was.'' She laughed sitting next to Sonic and drying herself off.

Suddenly a lazer landed in the sand and the gang stood up seeing Eggman. ''I knew I would catch you guys here.'' The evil Dr. said smirking.

''Eggman!'' Sonic said as they all got into positions.

''Thats right-- robots attack!'' He called.

The team charged and started fighting the crab and bee bots Knuckles took two of them out, Tails used his machine to knock out 2 crabs, Sticks used her boomerang and took out half of the bee bots, Sonic ran around smashing the crabs into each other, Amy took her hammer and jumped up taking out the rest of the bees.

''Say Amy nice rack.'' Eggman said laughing.

Amy blushes and frowns at that. Sonic glared and did a spin dash on Eggman sending him back.

''You ok Amy?'' He asked coming over.

''Yes Sonic I'm fine.'' Amy said as she got dressed.

Later the team was at Meh Burger eating. ''Tails you look sad what's wrong?'' Asked Sonic.

''Oh there a part I need and I know Eggman has it he bought the last one.'' He frowned.

''Well lets stop by Eggman's lair and get it.'' Sonic suggested.

''Are you crazy we weren't invited.'' Sticks said.

''I know but its payback for ruining our hangout day.'' Sonic said.

The team took off and came to his lair, Sonic knocked on the door and they waited. ''Maybe he's out.'' Knuckles said.

''Too bad.'' Amy said about to use her hammer when the door opened and Eggman glares.

''Oh what do you nerds want?'' He demanded.

''We are here to get a part that Tail's need.'' Sonic said as they came in.

''Oh well sorry that's not happening and you are in my lair ROBOTS ATTACK!''

Team Sonic waited and nothing happened. ''What where are they?'' Asked Eggman to himself.

''Looks like your plan is ruined Egghead now give us the part.'' Sonic demanded.

''I would but um I don't remember where I put it.'' Eggman said.

''Fine we'll help you look.'' Amy said.

Her and Sonic checked in one of the storage rooms, Kuckles and Sticks in another Tails and Eggman in another room and the doors all shut as the electricity went off.

''Oh great now we are stuck in here.'' Eggman said.

''Just get Orbot and Cubot to get us out.'' Tails said.

''I have them the day off so it might be awhile if they can get in.'' Eggman said. ''So make yourself comfortable.''

Team Sonic sighed. Knuckles sat in a corner and sticks was plotting looking for a way out, Sonic and Amy were sitting next to each other with nothing to do.

''Well good thing Eggman we are in the room where we can try to generate the power to work again.'' Tail's said as he was looking for something they can use.

''The outlet is no good without power.'' Eggman said sitting on a chair.

With Amy and Sonic, she was sitting down head leaning on her head, Sonic was up pacing around and it was quiet between them.

''I'm sorry Amy.'' He said going over and got on his knees taking her hands looking at her.

''Sorry for what Sonic? Its not your fault we are trapped in here.'' She said looking back at home.

''Its ruined our date night I know that new resturant you've been wanting to go for awhile when it first opened and now we are stuck here.'' He said sitting next to her.

''Hey, don't be ssad I mean yeah we weren't supposed to be here but it happens and it will always be around besides it wouldn't be date night without my favorite hero.'' She nudged him.

''True and I know you wanted to wear that sexy knock out short dress you got.'' He said.

Amy looked shocked. ''W-What how did you-- were you snooping again?'' She asked folding her arms.

''No not snooping I was trying to look for that dinner jacket I wore when we went with Sticks and well I saw the dress in the closet.'' He shrugged sheepishly.

''Ahh yeah makes sense well your in luck.'' She undid her wrappings and Sonic looked surprised. 

''Um not that I'm against it but we are in Eggman's lair---'' He froze.

Amy had the dress on under her regular dress it was a strapless dark blue dress that hugged her body and showed off a lot of her legs.

''Y-You wore it?!'' He said in amazment she was so beautiful.

''Yeah I figured if we were in the middle of a battle and was gonna be late I'd have it on and do my hair at the resturant if it was bad but oh well.'' She said.

Sonic then looked up and gave a small smirk he went and held out his hand. ''Care to dance m'lady?'' He asked.

The pink hedgehog smiled and took his hand and he pulls her up one hand holding hers and the other on her waist and he pulls her around in an easy waltz. Amy was impressed by this.

''Where did you learn to dance?'' She asked.

''Ehh I felt bad after turning down those dance lessons with you and well took them.'' He smiled at her and spins her pulling her to him.

''Woah.'' She blushes.

They dance for a bit and she places her hands on his shoulders and they look at each other, and Sonic leans in and so does Amy and they kiss.

Her hands wrapped around his neck gently and his held her waist both started french kissing pressing against each other, his fingers ran though her quills and she grabbed his spikes and he backs her to the wall and she wrapped her legs around him and they slide to the ground still kissing things were getting heated up when the lights came on and the door opened.

He was still on top of her when they saw Orbot and Cubot standing there surprised. 

''Oh our apologies we just got back and decided to clean up the mess.'' Cubot said.

Amy and Sonic got up as Amy put on her regular dress. ''So is the power back on?" Asked Sonic.

''Yes we just fixed it.'' Orbot said as the two hedgehogs saw the others.

''Guess date night isn't off.'' Amy smiled.

''Darn right.'' Sonic held her hand. Ok here we go next up Sonic and Amy get a bit more then they bargined for during one of their fun nights..