Chapter 2 Lights Out

''Come on Sonic just move already.'' She shakes her head at her boyfriend.

''Sorry I have to plan this just right Amy.'' The blue hedgehog said.

They were playing Risk and Sonic was taking his time he looks up grinning at his pink girlfriend.

''Still your the fastest thing alive I would of thought you'd be waiting for me.'' She said teasingly.

''What are you talking about I'm always waiting for you to get ready.'' He shot back chuckling at her annoyed look.

''Well sorry but not all of us are fast like you ready in a second.'' She giggles.

He smiles and makes a move. ''There your turn.'' He smiles.

Amy giggles. Her and Sonic had been dating for a about 4 months and things were amazing for both of them, their friends mostly Sticks and Tails figured it out. However they had made it a thing to at least have a date night twice a week. Tonight was game night it was rainy outside.

Amy made her move and looked up shivering. ''Man looks like a thunderstorm is coming.'' She said.

''Yeah well at least we are safe in here and together.'' Sonic said smiling at her dreamily. 

He caught himself staring at her more and more they were dating and everyone had already thought they were dating. They were a low key couple they showed affection in public but mostly they held hands and did what they normally did before dating, she looked at him.

''Yes Sonic what is it?'' she smiles.

''Nothing just enjoying the view.'' He said.

They giggled and she reached for a pretzel when his hand was on top of hers and he takes it and kisses it as she blushes. ''Sonic.'' She said breathlessly.

He smiles he gets off his chair coming over kissing her hand and up her arm.

Suddenly there was a loud boom and Amy leaped over and into Sonic's arms as the lights went out.

''S-Sonic..'' She said nervously.

''Don't tell me your scared of the dark and thunder.'' He guessed as he felt her against him.

''A b-bit. You wanted to know what my fear was well you found it.'' She shivered though it wasn't from the darkness and the storm it was from the feeling of his finger tracing her back.

''Well lets sit down.'' He said as they stumbled to the couch and Amy felt something on her and realized it was Sonic.

He felt this and knew what position they were in. He had dreamed of this for sometime to get her like this. ''Sonic..'' She said as she felt his hand rub her cheek and bring her face closer as he kisses her lips.

Lemon start..

She gasps and kisses back they had many makeout session it got more and more heated he ran his hand over her sides and up her leg she moans.  ''Sonic..''

''Amy I know we've been dating for a bit now and I love you and want you to feel comfortable I can wait but I want you.'' He said quietly kisses her cheek. ''But I will wait until your ready.''

''Oh Sonic I want you too I wanted this for a bit but didn't know how to ask I didn't want you to think of me as of one of the girls who just wanted to sleep with you.'' She said holding back a moan.

''Oh Amy I never thought that to be fair I was attracted to you when I saw you and you've always been this strong headed woman who fought for herself I love and want you.'' He said softly.

They couldn't see each other in the dark but they could tell how much love and affection they had. ''I want you too Sonic.'' She kisses his lips.

He then unsnaps her dress as it came off and removed her leggings her shoes already off he removes her bra. His lips never left her mouth then he kisses down her neck and then to her perky breasts he held one while sucking the other. His hand ran down to her thighs and pulled off her underwear leaving her nude. 

She moans and whimpers at the feeling of him all they could do it touch and kiss each other and it was magical for them. She felt him his cock at the outside of her pussy. ''You sure you want this?'' He asked wishing he could see her face.

''Yes please do it be easy on me.'' She whispered nipping at his ear. He shivers and then pushes himself inside of her and she moans and he heard a yelp he froze. 

''Amy are you ok?'' He asked trying to feel her face and felt tears.

''I'm ok Sonic its just I'm a.. virgin.'' She said quietly.

He was shocked she had been dating a couple guys before non lasting more then a week she had high standards and she had a crush on him it was big for him. ''A virgin? Wow that is something I never saw it coming.'' He said.

''Yes I will tell you later now shut up and kiss me.'' She giggled seductively.

He grins and kisses her more her tongue played with his lips. He opened his mouth and kisses her. ''I wish I could see your body.'' he said.

He felt her take his hand and place it on her cheek. ''Use your your mouth and hands to feel me and get a feel of my body. I'll do the same.'' She purred.

He kisses her their tongues playing together he ran his hand down her cheek her neck and he felt her breasts and pinched her nipples she whimpers and wraps her legs around him and feels his face and chest his strong muscular chest and his toned abs whimpering she felt his quills and back and then squeezes his ass he moans and thrusts his rob faster and harder feeling the pleasure coursing though him. He was holding back his speed.

''Oh Sonic f-faster please..'' She moans.

''I will but save the ultra speed for some of time I want us to enjoy this as its our first time and I love the feel of your body.'' He growls kissing her breasts and thrusting faster and harder as she moans whimpers and screams. ''SONIC!''

''AMY!'' He shouted and released his seed into her as she cam as well. Suddenly the lights came on their eyes adjusted and they looked at each other.

''Amy you are, so beautiful.'' He stared at her her body and her breasts were just right.

''And so are you my Sonic.'' She grins at him taking in his form and saw his rod it was big and perfect she was shocked by the size of it but it did the job and brought her pleasure. ''Dang Sonic your holding back you are so big.'' She blushes and bites her lip.

''So want to go again for another round?'' He asked fingers tracing her body and staring at her in pleasure.

She looked out to see it was still raining hard outside. ''Yes lets do this.'' 

They kissed and went for a round two.

Here we go a request for GabriellaCampos. Enjoy and request more. Another one coming out.