Chapter 19 Some Unexpected News

This is a request for Flydazesstuff...

Amy was in the bathroom and she was pacing around sighing waiting to find out weather or not she was pregnant. After a few minutes she flipped over the stick and saw it was positive.

''It can't be I'm p-pregnant, I mean its not that bad, I love kids but what about him-- oh Sonic may not be happy about this, but how I was sure we were safe.'' She sighed and had a flashback to that night.

Flashback..

Sonic moans his hands were all over Amy's nude body, he had her pinned to one of the shops walls that was closed due to a concert, Sonic and Amy were dating but its only been half a year. And they music took them away as they share a kiss at the end of the crowd.

''Sonic.'' Amy moans panting as they pulled away.

Sonic grabbed Amy's hand and pulls her to Meh Burger that was closed and pins her to the kitchen wall stipping off her clothes as they makeout and he lifts her up and she wrapped her legs around him.

''Amy, gods your hot.'' He then thrusts into her and she threw back her head as he kisses her neck and then used his hands to hold her head as they frenched kissed while he thrusted into her as she holds onto him moaning.

''Amy.'' 

''Sonic! Ahhh ahhh mmm ooohh.'' She whimpers.

He picked up the speed and she gasps smiling and moaning. ''Don't stop!''

He thrusts faster both moaning as they kiss and then both orgasmed as the song that was playing ended and they kissed before joining the others holding hands.

Flashback over...

Amy sighed and she wrapped it up and placed it in the bathroom draw with all her hair stuff and she left, walking outside.

''Hey Amy!'' She jumped when she saw Stick's next to her.

''Hi Sticks.'' She said happily.

''What's going on?'' Asked Sticks.

''Nothing just going for a walk to town.'' She said.

''Oh I see.'' Sticks kept staring at her.

Amy sighed and looked at Stick's. ''What is it Sticks?'' She asked.

''Something seems different, you kind of look brighter like your glowing.'' Stick's said.

''W-Wait what?'' Amy exclaimed.

''Wait the aliens have come!'' Stick grabs Amy shoulders and stared into her eyes. ''Amy if your really in there nod slowly.'' 

Amy pulled away and frowned. ''Stick's stop it! I'm not an alien, but-- nah.'' She said.

''Amy what's wrong come on you can tell me.'' Stick said holding her hands.

''Um well-- if I tell you, you can't tell Sonic or anyone.'' Amy said nervously.

''Ok.'' Sticks said.

''Well--'' Amy started.

''Hey Amy! Sticks!'' Tail's called coming over.

''Hey Tails.'' Amy said smiling.

''Not now Tail's Amy has something she wants to tell me and keep it from Sonic.'' Sticks said.

''STICKS!'' Amy growled. It was too late.

''Ok what is it I can keep better secrets then Sticks.'' Tails said.

Amy looked around and then sighed. ''I'm pregnant.'' She said looking down.

Sticks and Tails were quiet. ''Wait your pregnant? So Sonic is the dad?'' Tails said scratching his head.