Chapter 8 Moving in together

Sonic had just finished bringing a few more of his boxes inside Amy's house which is now his home.

''You really have a lot boxes for one guy.'' His girlfriend Amy said.

''Yeah well a lot of those are momentos of being a hero and things I got from saving towns and stuff I ain't leaving them for Tails.'' Sonic said jokingly guarding the boxes.

''I'm joking Sonic, oh I'm happy you decided to move in with me.'' She blushes.

''Well yeah I mean we are together and you have more of a homely place then me.'' He said standing up.

''More evenings to spend together without going home.'' Amy said smiling.

''Hey what is wrong with going back and forth its easy.'' Sonic said sitting on the couch looking at her.

''Well not all of us can run as fast as you and it takes about 5 minutes to get back to my place from yours.'' Amy said pulling out some cookies.

''Hey I did say I could take you home.'' He protested.

''Yeah you could of but you usually went to bed afterwards.'' She smiles.

''Well now its just you and me.'' She felt his arms wrap around her waist and a head on her shoulder.

Amy giggles and loves his touch and she then took a cookie and places it to his mouth. ''Open up see if you like them.'' She said.

Sonic ate the cookie and chewed it with a emotionless face and Amy watches him.

''Well..''

''Hmm that was a great cookie.'' Sonic said as he took another one eating it.

Amy giggles and Sonic ate the cookie and then turns her head and kisses her lips she places her hands on top of his and kissed him back and his hands playfully runs up her stomach to her breasts and he gently holds them as she moans and kisses him more deeply both caught in it.

After a few minutes they pulled away giggling. The door opned and in came in Tails, Sticks, and Knuckles.

''So you two finally decided to move in huh?'' Tails teased.

''Yeah we've been together for half a year I thinks its time to make it official.'' Sonic said holding Amy's hand as they went to the living room area.

''So when's the wedding?'' Asked Sticks.

Sonic and Amy blushed. ''Um well its a bit early for that.'' Sonic and Amy said together.

''Oh yeah true I guess doesn't hurt to ask.'' Tails grins.

''So have you two figured out which room you are sleeping in?'' Asked Knuckles.

''Um Knucks me and Amy are sharing a room together its kind of what you do when you move in.'' Sonic said.

''Oh like a sleepover hey can we stay for the sleepover?!'' Asked Sticks excitedly.

''Um normally I'd say yes Sticks but its Sonic first night so maybe some othertime you and me can have one.'' Amy said not wanting to share Sonic tonight.

''Besides I'm sure they got a few things they want to do.'' Tails grins.

''Yeah like pillow fights and wrestling.'' Knuckles said.

Amy was as red as a tomato and glares at Sonic. ''What he asked and I said we wrestle sometimes to see who is strongest.'' The blue hedgehog said.

''Oh and who usually wins?'' Questioned Tails with a smirk.

''Depends on who has the upper hand.'' Amy said grinning back.

So the group decided to have fun and played a few games and sat around talking when they heard an explosion and ran out to see Eggman attacking!

''Ahh there the pesky gang! Robots attack!'' He shouted.

Team Sonic went and started taking out the robots hitting them and destorying them. Amy hit one crab did a flip and landed behind Sonic as he spin dashed one and looked at Eggman.

''Darn you Sonic!'' He shouted.

Amy grabbed Sonic's hands and spun him as he hit into Eggman sending him back home.

They all high fived and were cheered by the towns folk. ''You guys were amazing! Time for a celebration.'' The Mayor said.

''Cool lets go!'' Tails said.

They took off and Tails turned. ''You guys coming?''

''Nah I still have boxes to unpack and a certain lady to entertain.'' Sonic winks getting a disaproving look from Amy who rolled her eyes.

He placed Amy on his back and took off once they were at the door Sonic put Amy down and stopped her. ''Allow me to carry you into our home.''

Sonic picks her up bridal style she looks shocked. ''What is this for?''

''Well its our first night living together and its only right for the guy to carry his girl into their place.'' Sonic said flirtingly.

Amy giggles as they go into her place and he shuts the door and they sit on the couch and look at each other smiling softly.

''You know Sonic correct me if I'm wrong but... I believe that its the grooms job to carry his bride into the house.'' She said quietly.

''Yeah.. well dang it Amy I'm trying to be romantic here.'' He said smiling.

'''Well I love it and I love you.'' She kisses him.

''I love you too Ames.'' He kisses her more

Sonic kisses back and they fall on the couch making out and celebrating their first night of living together.

Here we go this is for Emmathehedgehog. If you have anymore one shots you want to see just request and I will do it for you.