Chapter 18

[Short chapter... Whats going on with Error?]

Meanwhile, at the Star Sans HQ...

    Blue was tapping his fingers on the marble counter of the HQ's kitchen counter. It had been hours since he arrived and was already bored out of his mind. And he most certainly wasn't going back home lest he has to survive another few days in Protective Brother hell.

    He glanced at the clock. It was getting late... maybe he should visit him...

    He adjusted his scarf and opened a portal to a certain starry universe. It wasn't often he visited the place but he didn't want his friend to get lonely out here. Er.... no matter how many times he's been told to leave him alone.

    Once he rounded a corner to a more open area, he was met with the familiar sight of Error Sans. He was sitting on the edge of the cliff to the abyss, crocheting a sort of scarf. Or was it a doll? He couldn't make it out.

    "Hey, Error!"

    The glitch turned with an annoyed look, setting down his work in progress.

    "Ugh, and here I thought I'd get some alone time."

    Blue smiles and chuckles.

    "Funny joke, Error. You know that's not how it works."

    The black-boned skeleton waved his hand dismissively.

    "Sure. I was hoping you'd get the hint and scram."

    "Nope! There isn't anything to do. I'll have to bother you for a while, sorry."

    "Its whatever. Just sit and shut up."

    Blue grinned brighter and sat beside Error, making sure not to be too close.

    A moment of silence passed before Error spoke up.

    "So, any news from Nightmare?"

    "I thought you wanted me to shut up?"

    "You'll be doing more than shut up if you don't answer the question, jerk."

    Blue laughs but nodded.

    "Dream has been sensing him a lot but we can't seem to find them after the last time we saw them."

    "Mmh."

    The two stay quiet for a moment, as if waiting for something to happen. When nothing did, Error continued.

    "That octopus is becoming a real pain. He's so.... inefficient."

    "And?"

    "I dunno. His new friends are annoying, too."

    Blue blinked in surprise.

    Error snorts.

    "I know. Wild, right? Nightmare has friends."

    Blue pointed to him.

    "That's.... concerning but more importantly, what will you do about it?"

    "I thought the Star Sanses were gonna deal with it."

    "Now, Error, we're not some clean up crew. You better go talk to them. I don't think Nightmare can be subtle now that he has more in his group."

    Error shrugs and went back to crocheting.

    "Doesn't seem like they do much anymore. They're just annoying for existing. No AUs have been destroyed. Yet, anyway."

    Blue nods.

    "I'll keep you posted. Ink is planning something and being weirdly secretive about it."

    Error fixed a cold glare on Blue.

    "Find out what it is."

    Blue nods and got up to go.

    "See you!"

    "Sure."