Chapter 16

Error walks through the Antivoid , hands in his pockets toward the area he used for living. It was simple, how he liked it, with only a beanbag and a small box of chocolates.

    He was really pissed. That Ink was really crossing the line recently and he didn't know what to do. Their fights just weren't interesting anymore. For either of them.

    Not to mention how Ink gave him that look.... The one that was impossibly unreadable. Error growled and kicked the box with all his might, making the contents burst and spread out, a hole punched into where he kicked the cardboard box.

    "I'll seriously kill that squid one of these days."

    [But will you?]

    [If you can't take care of yourself, how would you care for the multiverse?]

    [Not like anyone would care if you wanted to help. They already think you're the villain.]

    Error gave an apathetic scoff and flopped back on his beanbag, hands still in his pockets.

    "Ugh. I hate it when you're right."

    [Haha, which one of us?]

    "Yes."

    He tried thinking about anything else. He'd rather not think more on this till he calmed down more. His mind brought up a memory of Outertale.

    "........ nah."

    He was too injured to leave his home yet. No point tempting Fate.

    He snorts.

    Tempting Fate. As if she would care, right?

    [Oh, she cares. Just not the kind of care you want.]

    "Mm. She's a real-"

    [Hey! There are kids listening!]

    "Who? And why would they listen to me of all people?"

    [Hey! Just cuz I'm 12 doesnt mean I'm innocent.]

    Error made a face of slight disgust.

    "I feel bad for your guardians."

    He sat up.

    "Speaking of..."

    Error opened a window to see what Nightmare was up to and was surprised to see that he had others around.