Socio Jaune!

AN: Image used is not mine.

So yeah, here's another version of "Watching Things" inspired by shadow gumball of death and his descendants. This is a way for me to clear my mind of RWBY stories that I'm not able to work on right now or can only do in a one shot. These one shots or potential multishots won't just be about Jaune (He's gonna get a good chunk of the main focus but other characters deserve to see their different selves as the main characters too.) either and I can do requests, but if you post one or PM me, don't expect it to be soon. I'm a bit of a lazy bone. That doesn't mean I won't do it, it's just might take a while. Plus, I have my own AU's to write. That and I have 3 other stories on the website too.

Enjoy da Story(ies)!

"What is this nonesense?" Asked a weary looking Salem as she looked around the white room not only containing her and most of her minions (it's just Cinder and her cohorts... also Tyrian cause why not?), but two teams from beacon, NPR, RWBY, and their headmaster with his assistant. Everyone except Salem, Tyrian, Neo, and Roman shouted.

"OH MY OUM!"

Salem looked at them curiously until Ozpin decided to answer.

"(Sigh) Basically we're here once again to watch alternate versions of Jaune as our reactions our recorded. This would make it the fourth time we've done this." Ozpin said before he took a long sip of his coffee.

"Well... this is actually the fifth time. Someone else is doing this too." Ruby added from the side.

"Whatever, let's just watch vomit boy and the gang do alternate universe stuff and get this shit out of the way." Yang said as she resigned herself to her fate. Ruby gave her a look for swearing. "What?"

"Actually." Started a mysterious voice throughout the room. "These stories won't just be about Juane's alternate selves as the main focus, but some of you later on as well. Hell, I'll even do some ideas from the other audience if I'm feelin' it." This got mixed reactions from those who've already been here before and curious looks from the others. The alternate univereses could be really fun to watch but also really grimm dark. "Don't worry, this program will be of a mixed genre featuring tales of you guys in diffrent story settings. I'm also not too much of a fan of going straight up grimm dark either, so don't worry, I won't hit you with the really dark stuff." Almost everyone, except Salem, Tyrian and Neo, sighed in relief at this.

"Yet." The voice finished ominously. Those three exceptions sighed in relief. "Now strap in and get ready to watch Sociopath Of Beacon!" The voice announced proudly earing a nod of approval from Tyrian and an exasperated looks and groans from the beacon people.

"Seriously disembodied voice?" Nora asked aloud.

"Hey, who said this would be dark? Psycho's can be fun." Tyrian gave a double thumbs up at that last part. Everyone went silent as the room got dark and the film began. Nora pulled out a bunch of popcorn and offered some to her teammates. They decided to hold off on it just in case. The screen went red and then it flashed. Everyone except for Salem went stiff.

"Excuse me?" Salem questioned.

"For this story to work, I need to erase their minds of the previous sessions with the others. All they know now, is that their supposed to watch alternate universes and futures of Jaune Arc and occasionally of them on this screen and that's all they need to know for now." The voice clarified to Remnant's queen of blights.

"I understand. Your doing that thing the MIB does on those movies." Salem said after snapping her fingers in realization.

"You watch movies?" The voice questioned.