Arcs of the Locust!

"Ah, back to the grind." Adam sighed. He noticed that the usual groups and Ozpin were there along with a new customer. "Oh god." He sighed.

"Ozpin. Students." General Ironwood greeted as he entered the room. "Criminal scum." He growled lowly. "If the situation were proper, I'd end your reign of terror here and now."

"My reign of terror." Adam chuckled out sarcastically.

"Yep." Ozpin said aloud before sipping his coffee. "So what's on for today?" Ozpin asked, trying to shift attention back to the screen.

"What? No more friendly banter." The voice asked. No one responded. "Oh alright. Tell me something, have any of you ever heard of Gears of War?" The voice relented before asking. The screen turned on as the people pondered his question.

Deep in what appeared to be an underground hollow of sorts, filled with fluorescent fungi and plant life, a giant centipede like grimm appeared and began to move through the large space of the underground, maneuvering thround the jagged rock formations and different elevations.

It's body was black, with burning red streaks running down its body from head to diverging at its two back legs. Its legs were covered in bone and its mask, having four red markings with two on each side of the head, split with the red line, allowed tiny red eyes to pop through. The beast itself could fill more than two thirds of a football.

The beacon children couldn't help but shiver a bit at seeing the creature. Even Adam felt a bit squeamish.

"The mighty ashura." Ironwood said aloud. "Haven't seen one of those in four years and even then it wasn't that big."

The beast seemed to calmly storm along the ground until cracks of varying sizes began to appear all around. It began to knowingly writh and hiss angrily while monitoring the area, keeping its antenna on the gound in a haphazard fashion.

"RRRAAAAGGH!" A deep and gravelly voice roared out before the grimm's face was assaulted by a hail storm of bullets and explosives. White and grey Lizard like men wearing similar yet various armor types seemed to pounce from multiple sides along the tops of some of the chasms while several soldiers rushed forward with cleavers lined with red dust towards the beast's legs. While most of them made it through, a few weren't so lucky. The screen went dark just as a leg crashed down on one of the warriors.

"Who were those guys?" Ruby asked a bit nervously. They seemed a bit off. And scary.

"I don't know." Ozpin answered. "I doubt they exist in our world."

'Never hurts to be cautious.' General Ironwood thought to himself.

When the next scene came, it displayed an underground city akin to a giant fortification atop a glowing lake. Among the roads and buildings, walked soldiers and beasts of different sizes. From the simple drone to holy kantus, walking around the city doing hatever task they needed. Then came the mighty beasts they domesticated from the small wretches all the way to the colossal brumaks and corpsers.

'Oh my Oum.' Were the thoughts of the students seeing all of these creatures that lived underground. This is the type of shit they had nightmares about as kids. Ozpin, Ironwood, and Adam made a mental note to check underground whenever they could. For various reasons.

"To think they've domesticated such beasts." Adam said in astonishment.

"It's definitely fascinating." Ozpin stated.

"Yeah. That's one word for it." Ironwood said dryly.

In the middle of the city lied a gigantic palace, filled to the brim with special looking guards of sorts. Inside that palace lied the most important person. The queen.