Grimm Man Crybaby: the Birth.

The characters in the room with RWBY/NPR were the Grimm gals, Salem, Raven, Winter, Tyrian, and Ozpin, all siting back and waiting for the show to start.

"Hey mom." Yang sighed out.

"Yang." She turned to the rest of the students. "Deadweights."

"Welcoming lady as usual." Winter quipped to herself.

"What's on today?" Ursa yawned out.

"Oh boy, I hope it's something action packed and bloody!" Tyrian was more than giddy and ready to watch a good show, a soft drink hat that said he was Number 1 and a popcorn bucket in his hands.

"Grimm Man Crybaby." The voice announced.

"Grimm Man? Why does this name inspire both annoyance and familiarity within me?" Salem wondered aloud.

Team CRDL surrounded Jaune outside of Vale's port and he was standing in front of a scared looking Velvet. They were all in school outfits. "Leave her alone." Jaune growled.

"Or what?" Cardin laughed. "You'll cry some more. Honestly, you're weaker than this filthy rabbit here!"

Before anything could escalate, someone spoke up from above them. "Jaune, am I glad to see you! How are you?!" A sophisticated yet childish voice happily yelled. They all turned to see Whitley Schnee in his usual outfit with a trench coat on top.

""Whitley?!"" Both Winter and Weiss shouted. "Why is he there?"

"And why is he talking to Jaune of all people in such a friendly way?" Weiss asked. Winter looked at her oddly, as she was sure Whitley was always cordial wasn't he?

"I didn't know you guys had younger brother." Nora chirped.

"Surprisingly, he's even more stuck up than wise." Blake muttered.

"Whitley!" Jaune cheered. "Not that I'm not happily surprised, but why are you here?"

"The answer to that will come once you make yourself comfortable in my limousine. Now for my question, who are these ruffians?" Whitley asked, his eyes narrowing at team CRDL.

"Fuck off, faggot. Can't you see we're talking here?" Cardin growled.

Whitley smirked. "Are you now? Too bad I couldn't care less. Jaune is coming with me and you may return to whatever ghetto you crawled from." Whitely sneered. Team CRDL didn't seemed to pleased with that response and began to walk right up to him. Whitley sighed. "Ceil, be a dear would you and scare off the rats."

A girl in a blue cadet-like outfit came forward an pulled out a submachine gun to everyone's shock.

"Jeez, talk about taking it from a ten to sixty." Weiss said, although she could hardly say she couldn't see Whitley doing this.

"Yeah! Break their legs!" Nora cheered and Ren shook his head.

"Yeah! Show them the meaning of "holieness"." Tyrian laughed.

"Sometimes, I kinda like flesh spawn." Deathstalker chuckled along with Beowulf.

She didn't hesitate and shot the pier right under from team CRDL, making them fall into the ocean to their dismay.

"Oh man, Ciel really washed them up, huh?" Yang joked and almost everyone else groaned. Secretly, Salem found that joke a bit amusing, but she wouldn't admit it.

Raven shuddred. 'Sometimes I wonder if leaving her with Taiyang was really the best idea.'

Jaune winced and Velvet clung to him. "Wasn't that a bit unnecessary?" Jaune asked as both he and Velvet jumped across the gap. Whitley shrugged and opened his arms wide. Jaune got the implicit message and ran to hug him like a child. "I'm so glad to see you again! How was Mistral?"