Were-Jaune

Hey, I'm back. I'm literally just doing this to promote my comics. First one is a Werewolf comic set in the World of Darkness Universe, so please check it out. I'm working on it with a writer named Psytronix and a fellow artist named Rivertyl! You can check it out along with other works on my art pages/social media.

Public Discord Server! It's discord https://discord.gg/EJ2BJFEMC5 Come join us, we have movie nights!

My Kofi is: https:///serendipitoushousepet

Twitter: _S_H_P_ and Addict_Attic (NSFW), Insta: 1_s.h.p_1, Deviantart: AQuickSeriesOfWords, Pixiv: Attic_Addict

I take commissions if you want. 1000 words for just $10. Email me.

RWBY is still doing bad, Red Vs Blue turned to shit, Genlock fell from average to bad, and Rooster teeth got worse... This is genuinely heartbreaking because that place was once aspiring and inspiring.

I can already even read RWBY fanfiction anymore. It just feels like a slog to write and read through, even if the reading is good.

I'm sorry, but I had to vent. It's just not fun. And I wish it was.

And just to nip it in the bud for a very small minority that may exist, if you try to shame me for "Not doing more," or "shitty promotion" put it up your ass and give yourself the vlad treatment. Although I believe in some obligation to readers, we authors make fics for you guys after all and where would we be without you, we're not that obligated. Barely really.

On a positive ending note, the RWBY fandom is way better than the some of the World of Darkness fans. I met some absolute weirdos and mentally inept creeps on their official server. But we'll ignore them.

Anyway, the rest and majority of you, please enjoy!

XXXXX

Werewolf teaser!

"Ah, fuggin' great, we're back here again," Muttered Ozpin, now as a ghost behind a boy named Oscar Pine who was in his pajamas.

"What the hell!?" The poor boy cried out as he looked around.

"Jeez, it's literally been years..." Ruby muttered as she calmly took a seat alongside her teammates and JNPR.

Yang shrugged as she watched Nora and Ren share a big popcorn bowl with each other, "Yeah... not like we did too much."

"So, apparently, I died!" Pyrrha shouted out as she read a certain script on the seat just before she sat down, "Oh, Cinder is definitely not on the gift card list now."

"I see we're also keeping things small too," Weiss noted as she just saw that she, her team, JNPR, and Ozpin/Oscar were the only ones in the theater.

"Yeah, just for now," Came the voice of the faithful DB. Everyone in the room, save for Oscar, let out the most annoyed sigh.

"And there's the voice that haunts my deepest nightmares," Ozpin nearly shouted and poor Oscar got migraines.

"Love you too," DB deadpanned as the room began turning dark, "Now shut up. We're getting things back on schedule with a light video."

Ruby, clearly ready to scrutinize tonight, told the voice to, "Define light."

DB shushed her again, whispering, "Shut up, sit down, and watch."

The screen came on to reveal the desert of Vacuo with night fast approaching. Barely anyone or anything stirred except for a certain young man.

"Ey, there's our guy!" Shouted Nora as she shook Ren around.