Monster Hunter: Monster Faunus Jaune(s)!

The lights came on and now in the room with our default viewers were Adam, Penny, Neo, Neptune and Sun, Ozpin, and... Sienna Khan?! Le gasp!

Everyone was shocked. Except Ozpin, cause death and rebirth really wasn't new or exciting for him. Honestly, he found her resurrection given the circumstances a bit bland.

She was in the same outfit she was in when she died except she had a halo above her head and tiny angel wings on her back. "What?! Where am I?! What is this devil magic?!" She yelled and looked around frantically until her eyes landed on Adam Taurus. "You!" She roared, pouncing on him and gabbing him by the throat.

Now, Adam was no slouch in hand to hand combat, but he had to stage a coup on Sienna for many reasons. One of them being her skill at taking down assailants of recognizable skill in close combat. Including people like him.

Acting out the usual nature of wild bulls and tigers, Sienna had Adam by his windpipe and was crushing it hard. The only real difference was the lack of fang usage. "Enough." DB told them. "Kill Adam on your own time Sienna, this is movie time."

"He killed me!" She roared, paying little mind to the other inhabitants of the room, including Blake's subtle cheering to finish him. "I literally have no better time than this."

"Sounds like a you problem." DB drawled. "Now get off!" He growled.

Sienna Khan wasn't a woman who would back off easily, but she knew better than to annoy what amounted to a god. She got off of him to take her seat, but gave him a powerful kick to the ribs for some satisfaction. She believed she heard a crack, so this wasn't totally a disappointment. "So what nonsense about this Arc man are we watching?" She grunted out.

"You know?" Blake asked her. Everyone else was curious as to how she knew too.

"This disembodied diety informed me of my purpose here before the teleportation." She answered. She saw Ruby raise her hand and she nodded to her. "What else is one your mind?"

"What's it like being dead?" She asked. That was a question that garnered both curiosity and slight fear.

She opened her mouth to speak but DB cut her off. "Ah, no, you all will figure that out when it's your time, not before." Everyone swore they heard him mumble about laws. "Anyway, enough idle banter. A majority of you remember the time I displayed Jaune and Neo as powerful Faunus right?"

Neo's eyebrow rose at the news. Why wasn't she here for that one? Then she shrugged it off.

"Tell me, have any of you played the game Monster Hunter World?" DB asked. "Probably not, so I took the liberty of giving Penny some files and-"

Penny perked up as her data banks surged with info on the subject. "Monster Hunter World, the latest generation in the Monster Hunter series by Cap-"

"Thank you." DB said, cutting her off there. "Rather than a full chapter devoted to one version, we'll see some snippets in a documentary style manner."

"A documentary." Ruby groaned in disappointment. She came here to watch movies about the universes, not learn.

"If they were about guns and swords you'd be all over it!" DB snapped a bit quickly before he took in a breath. "Just... here's the video."

The scene starts with an overhead shot of the planet Remnant. "Throughout the many alternate realities and timelines, many strange and powerful creatures lurk in the land of Remnant. Some strong, some ferocious, some gentle, many fascinating. From a relatively select few universes, the strange continent holds a natural form of wildlife known simply as monsters. And from them, a select species of faunus are made. Powerful faunus with powers bordering on supernatural."