Salem Games

The lights came on. Oddly enough, Salem wasn't there this time. Instead, Cinder and her team were now in the room with Ozpin and the usuals.

"About time!" Mercury yawned out as he leaned back and put his legs up on another seat. "Wanted to see more of this alternate universe stuff."

"Indeed. Heard we missed a rather interesting combination last time." Cinder said as she crossed her legs and took a glass of wine.

"Eh, don't worry about it," DB told them lazily. "Today, you will watch an abridged series."

Cinder Fall, Mercury, and Emerald were at a sleepover with Teams RWBY and JNPR. They were all gathered in the AV Room flipping through television channels. Ozpin and Glynda were in the back row watching along. In fact, the group was watching a live-action martial arts exhibition as two women were in an intense match.

"Wait, why?" Mercury asked. "I could understand all of us being there, but why are your so-called headmaster and his secretary?" He could only call Glynda a secretary so confidently with her not around.

"Martial arts may be more important in this universe." Emerald reasoned. "Just stop talking and watch the screen."

"Please," Weiss muttered. She had no love for Cinder or her cronies, but this particular fellow annoyed her to no end. Absolutely no charm to found in her opinion.

"This match is ov..." One of the fighters said as light starts to erupt from the ground. "Huh?"

The floor explodes and shows Salem rising up from below the instructor getting Ozpin to spit out his coffee and getting everyone's attention. Even Cinder was frightened by this. The martial artists fall to the floor as Salem floats up to the next floor.

"Now those are spectacular glutes!" One of the cameramen says lustfully.

Mercury and Yang had to withhold a comment as they were side-eyed by Cinder and Weiss respectively. "He isn't wrong." Surprisingly, or Unsurprisingly to some, that comment was mumbled by Blake.

"Quick, change the channel!" Ozpin yelled coming down to the front row with Glynda.

Ruby changed the channel to see Salem rising through a cooking channel, and then a soap opera. Ruby changed the channel only to see Team Four Star's Dragon Ball Z Abridged on.

"I love this show! Leave it here!" Nora cried out.

"Nora," Jaune said sternly.

"Oh fine." Nora pouted as Ruby changed the channel again.

"Aww." Nora folded her arms and pouted. "I wanted to see... whatever that was."

Everyone swore they heard an unknown voice in the somehow even more distant back yell about 'Dusttube' and this thing about. And it wasn't anyone they recognized either.

It was on the news.

"And so, in closing, the White Fan....gahhh!" The news reporter as Salem rose up to have his neck in her grip.

She lifted the tubby man into the air.

"The following contains violence, coarse language and adult situations not suitable for minors. Viewer discretion is advised." Salem said right before a black substance enveloped the reporter's neck. His head exploded right from his shoulders on live TV and his moments of agony was more than noticeable.