Vault Hunters!

"What's the adventure now?" Asked Roman torchwick. It was him, the two usual groups, Coco Adel and Penny. Also Amber.

"We thought you were in a death like state!" Pyrrha gasped in surprise as she noticed the previous Fall Maiden.

"I apparently got better." She responded.

"As I promised, I bring you the Vault Hunters!" The voice announced.

The scene started out with snow covered area of sorts, a beowulf passing by a fallen billboard with a picture of Roman on it, with the words "Remember, Ravishing Roman is watching" labeling it.

"Now I'm interested." Roman said, smirking at the sight.

"Jeez, not five seconds in and I'm already hating this universe." Coco said. Blake nodded in agreement.

"Any world were his head is on a billboard with those words cannot be good." Blake stated. "Especially with the Atlesian symbol."

"I definitely don't find that sensational." Penny muttered.

"My do some people sound a bit sore." Roman teased to the groups annoyance.

A heavily armored car of some sort quickly drove past with a beowulf being dragged behind by a chain wrapped on its leg. Atop said car, lied four individuals who looked like bandits or marauders. One of them, a psychotic midgit, got up and walked to one of the bigger guys before heading butting him unconscious.

"These fellows seem strange. My readings show signs of mental instability among the group, especially with the shorter of them." Penny responded in a concerned tone.

"Yeah, thank you for pointing out the obvious." Roman drawled. Ruby chucked some popcorn in his face for his rudeness.

The vehicle eventually reached a stopping point of sorts before it violently exploded from a train plowing right through it at near super sonic speeds. The bandits were quickly thrown all over the place in an even more violent matter, with limbs occasionally raining down in multiple places. The cockpit of the car landed on top of the train with one guy, who was unscathed, who tried to climb out. He hit a billboard and died.

Ain't no place for the heroes began to play in the background.

"Damn! That all just came outta nowhere." Coco said as she cringed along with many of the veiwers. Penny was a bit too indifferent but still winced at that.

"The explosion was cool, but I could do without the gore and a little more pink." Nora said after opening her eyes. Her team nodded in agreement.

The next scene showed a more rugged and older, Jaune (in his same outfit only more dirty and with grenade holsters), Coco (the same only with a bandage on her nose), Amber (she has maya's tattoos), and Blake(in Zero's outfit, only a face mask rather than a helmet), inside the train with a billboard of Ravishing Roman saying welcome before it fell down to reveal his evil smirk saying 'To your doom!" on it with two atlesian robots appearing out of nowhere. The group scattered in different directions. The camera focused on Jaune who deployed a sentry turret labelled Crocea Mors that stuck to the top of the train and began firing upon the robots as he did a 360 degree slide while pulling out a rocket launcher.

"JAUNE ARC THE COMMANDO!" A title camera sequence said.

"That is so cool!" Ruby shouted. Ruby, being a weapon fanatic, couldn't help but admire the two gunned sentry and its practical yet flashy design.

"Gotta admit, that cammando look suits him." Coco purred. "That rough look he's got gives him quite the appealing figure don't ya think."

Yang nodded. "Heh, yeah it does. Right pyrrha?"