Grimm Heir

"Do we seriously have to keep rotating like this?... Making me hungry and annoyed." Growled the Ursa ignoring the surprised looks from the beacon children across the room like the rest of the queen ranked grimm. Ozpin returned the treatment of uncaring, simply sipping away at his daily intake of caffeine.

For your information, the grimm that had previously entered this viewing domain had went through metamorphosis prior to now and are currently in the forms of their monster girl selves (See chapter: The Grimm Gals Man). My omake wasn't a total omake.

"Yes. Can't manage too many people, especially if they're not really gonna have much of a reaction." DV answered.

Ruby coughed into her hand loud enough to gain everyone's attention. "Not to sound weird or anything, but why are you all girls?" She asked the grimm gals. Admittedly, the other humans except for Ozpin wondered the same thing.

The Nuckelavee shrugged. "Why wouldn't we be? The greater one is feminine and we aspire to be like the greater." While her size had diminished, her unsettling presence seemed to grow and her low toned raspy voice certainly didn't help.

Ozpin hummed as he swiveled his coffee. "If that's the case then shouldn't you all be male considering your origins or perhaps there's an underlying ulterior motive of infatuation relating to a certain student of Beacon?"

This suggestion seemed to strike some chord within them seeing as how most of them visibly flinched. It took a second for the students to recognize Ozpin's implication, Ruby and Nora a second longer to realize. For some odd reason, a certain air of hostility was beginning to rise between the grimm and the female student occupants of the room causing to Ren to do his best to blend in with the background. The Nuckelavee and Nora were practically trying to melt each other with their eyes, their feud over that sand castle situation still at full force. Pyrrha herself looked ready to maim every grimm.

"Alright, alright, let's get on with the show before death overtakes the room. This story is called Grimm Heir. Bit of a waring, shit happens and Jaune isn't involved."

"THEN WHY ARE WE EVEN HERE?!" All the grimm yelled.

'Almost there. We're almost there, Ruby.' This was the thought that repeated over and over again inside the mind of exhausted five-year-old Yang Xiao Long as she pulled the red wagon carrying her sleeping sister along the worn-out path.

Yang began to rub her temples. "Oh what fresh hell is this? What are you planning to show us?" She asked, feeling something horrible encroaching from this scene alone thanks to the bastards vague warning.

Ruby wasn't feeling to eager about this scenario either.

"Oh my god, you guys were so adorable!" Nora gushed.

"Were?"

Yang had snuck out after their father left the house on an errand, leaving the two young girls alone.

But the previous night, Yang found something. A map, leading somewhere deep in the woods of Patch. And on the back of that map was a note.

A note written by Yang's mother, her birth mother.

Yang had learned of her existence just a few weeks ago from her dad. He didn't say much other than she had been on a team with him, their new mom, and uncle Qrow, and that she left Yang with him right after she was born. No one had seen her since.