Monsterverse Teaser!

Alright, probably the last chapter I ever do unless I want to promote something else. This one is Godzilla based because I'm promoting my Kaiju Girl's story. It's already out and it's about Gojira breaking from Hell to enter a whole New World... of Kaiju Girls.

https://patreon.com/Serendipitous_House_Pet?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link
Public Discord Server! It's discord https://discord.gg/EJ2BJFEMC5 Come join us, we have movie nights!

Twitter: _S_H_P_ and Addict_Attic (NSFW), Insta: 1_s.h.p_1, Deviantart: AQuickSeriesOfWords, Pixiv: Attic_Addict

I take commissions if you want. 1000 words for just $10. 10% more if private. Email me.

And this will be the final chapter. I say for now, but I don't think I'll come back. It was extremely fun though. I just wish I could've gotten through more requests and such. But some things must end.

Funny how this story is the one I "complete".

But I'm glad I got on this ride and you all came with me. It's been... a trip, lol.

Anyway, please enjoy!

XXXXX

Monsterverse Teaser!

Once again, just Teams RWBY and NPR with Ozpin. This time he had the benefit of being an aura ghost.

"Alright, another one!" Nora hollered as she flung popcorn everywhere due to flinging it up in the air.

Blake hummed as she took in the appearance of Jaune with spikes on his back that glowed blue, "Looks Faunus based again,"

"Godzilla?" Weiss scoffed as she read the title to make sure she read that right, "Sounds ridiculous."

"Everyone shut up," DB told them, "It's about to start!"

The scene was the city of Vale. Everyone going about their daily lives within the safety of the walls. Walls that were much larger than usual. But oddly enough, there was a sense of peace.

But then, as a ship docked, a worker noticed something in the water. Huge ripples as something stuck out. At first it looked like a shark's fin at a distance, albeit a very jagged one, until it started getting closer. And bigger.

"Oh, is this a giant monster flick?" Nora asked as started bouncing around in her seat, stars practically in her eyes, "I freakin' love those! My favorite was the one with the giant sloth mammoth!"

Ruby gasped before immediately shushing her friend, "Shush, I haven't watched that yet!"

"Who knows, he might show up in this," Yang pointed out.

"More importantly, where is Jaune?" Ren asked.

"I have a sneaking feeling," Pyrrha muttered, pretty much figuring things could be leading with this type of movie.

With the most panicked expression one had ever witnessed, the man shouted, "Gojira!"

There was a cut to army men and heavy artillery firing at something. Something big rumbling towards them, "SKRREEOOONGK!"

"Giant monsters, yes!" Nora fist pumped Ruby before she asked, "That's really cool! You think it'll be about people controlling them or something?"

Ruby gasped and added, "Like when you guys tried to get those Grimm and-"