The Emperor of Grimm!

"Finally finished!" The mysterious figure in a cloak reminiscent of a penguin said, finally putting away his repair tools for the screen. He turned around to the group and glared harshly at both grimm and Beacon people. "If any of you motherfuckers ever do that shit again, it comes out of your paychecks and hides!" To put more emphasis on his threat, he unleashed a tide of killing intent and crushed a projection a universe in his hand. Destruction of the room wasn't that overly serious to him, but still, repairing the screen can be a bit of a hassel considering what it takes to run properly.

Whatever. This allowed him to renovate the room. Instead of the simple white room with desks, chairs, and a movie screen, the room was now a large movie theather with luxury relaxing chairs that came with floating mini desks and armrest cupholders that didn't require sharing. The color scheme consisted of velvet, browns, and black.

"Now take your seats!" They all did so without arguing, most fearing his wrath with the exception of Salem and Ozpin. They weren't afraid but knew better. "And... here are your presents, courtesy of Pheonix Warehouse Productions CEO, the lovely Adrain Midnight Pheonix."

On the desks of RWBY, Winter, Tyrian, Grimm Gals, Salem, Ozpin, and the new arrivals of Coco, Velvet, Qrow, and Glynda, presents came to be and in their signature designs too.

Ruby opened hers to find a plushy of her mother, Summer Rose. She immediately hugged it close to her heart, silently thanking Adrian.

Yang opened hers to reveal the fabled book of 1001 hair styles and tips. "The book. It exists." She muttered like she had found the holy grail. She held back tears of a mighty amazon, eager to utilize this book and her hair to their full potential.

Blake opened her book, went red and wide eyed, and closed it back up, holding the box to her lap. 'Now, I may pass on happy. Well, maybe after me and jaune... discuss this one'. The others could've sworn Blake was about to chuckle to herself with a Cheshire grin.

Both Weiss and Winter shot each other glances. They smirked. Inside these small boxes were photographs of their dear brother in... compromising positions. A few of them showing him hanging from a flagpole. Prime blackmail material.

Salem casually opened her black box to reveal photos. The version of Jaune as her grandson wearing the cutest little dresses during his childhood. In the back were her granddaughters, passed out from the cuteness. She scoffed and casually looked around. With her quick hands, she swiftly placed the photos into her cloak pocket. It was also a good thing she had adept control of her body and couldn't blush that easily. This nearly got her though.

Meanwhile, all the grimm gals struggled with an internal conflict unlike any other. Jaune plushies. But not just regular Jaune plushies. They were Jaune plushies of him as their grimm species. Beowulf Jaune, Ursa Jaune, Nevermore Jaune, Deathstalker Jaune, Taijito Jaune, even a Nuckelavee Jaune! They were still agree about the previous vision, or at least they wanted to be.

Beowulf managed to pipe up. "Grrr. Okay, on the count of three sisters, we toss these away, okay?" They all nodded. "One... two..." she struggled out, all the grimm gals holding their plushies and about to toss the. "I can't! He's too fucking lovable!" She hugged her plushie close to her chest and they all did the same. Even Nuckelavee couldn't contain herself, snuggling the plushie between he ample bossom. Sure, Grimm Man Jaune could rot, but not their Jaune or the other ones either. Their Jaune was a sweet little flesh sack knight who would never stoop to such lows as body stealing.

And as if they could get rid of such lovable objects of affection. These objects also made them think about some really fun potential realities.

Tyrian opened his to find the complete saw collection and nearly fainted from joy. Manly tears shot from his eyes. He promised this CEO that if he ever found him during the coming glory days of his goddess, he would thank him and kill him quickly.